˚*❋ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟑❋*˚

.・。.・゜✭・𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭・✫・゜・。.

・゜✭・𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭・✫・゜・。

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ '𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥'
𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐲

𝟏:𝟑𝟓 ───────────── 𝟐:𝟏𝟖

𝐈𝐈

'𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐨'

A little remider

Seo-Jun --Hari's oldest brither

Yu-Jun --Second oldest

Hari Moon --Youngest

Mrs. Jun (Aikina Soo-Jun) --Hari's mother

Mr. Jun (Bael Jun Syo) --Hari's Father

SooHo Hwang -- Hari's fiance

Mr. Jun, had been suffering from a severe mental illness that made him periodically forget people and memories, causing unpredictable and sometimes dangerous behavior. For his own safety and the safety of others, he had been receiving treatment in a psychiatric hospital far from Seoul. But this time, a medical emergency had forced him to be transferred to a general hospital in the city.

Seo-Jun arrived at the hospital first, his heart heavy with worry for their father. As he stood there, trying to gather his thoughts and emotions, Xera and Tatter rushed through the doors. Xera had known Seo-Jun a while now, her heart heart breaking for the current predicamnet the Jun sibling were facing.

Tatter was a stranger to Him, sensing the urgency of the situation, Xera introduced Tatter her to Seo-Jun. The latter quickly reciproacting before pacing infront of them.

Seo-Jun, desperate for any news of his sister, asked, "Do you know where Hari is? She should be here by now."

Xera, with a reassuring smile, replied, "She's on her way, don't worry. We'll wait for her together." As if on cue, Hari arrived at the hospital with Bada. Her eyes were filled with worry, she rushed to Seo-Jun's side.

"What's his condition, is he..."

"No, they were able to stablise him and put him on a ventilator."

Bada rembered life before the incident that took place years ago, she had a particularly close bond with Mr. Jun, her own father not being present in her life led to difficulties of creating emotional bonds. But there was Mr. Jun when she needed a father figure the most.