˚*❋ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟎❋*˚

.・。.・゜✭・𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭・✫・゜・。.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ '𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐣

𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐣

𝟏:𝟑𝟓 ───────────── 𝟑:𝟒𝟕

𝐈𝐈

Sitting in front of a camera preparing an answer wasn't the type of competiton most of the girls were expecting, especially since they were asked to bring in baby photos of themselves dancing.

Iseul started dancing a little later in life, therefore not being able to produce any. She sat back in their hideout not entirely bothered about the whole situation, a lot of the younger dancers didn't even have any either.

Xera, Hari and Aera all had photos from when they did ballet, the competitions, practice recordings the whole lot. Xera did a lot of work for 1st and 2nd generation K-Pop groups, having a vast network system that ultimately led her to YUNA Dance academy.

Some of the groups she worked with being 'Miss A', their songs 'Hush' and 'Bad Girl Good Girl'.

Girls' Generation 'The Boys', 'Mr Taxi', 'Holiday' and 'All Night'.

SHINee 'Lucifer', 'Sherlock' and 'Stand By Me'.

Wonder Girls 'Nobody', 'Be My Baby' and 'I Feel You'.

There were many more dance groups she choreographed for but most had disbanded and were now working as soloist, Xera had a respectable title and was well know throughout most second generation groups even when helping newly debuted idols.

Iseul joined as a beginner at a small dance academy at the age of 18, her technicality wasn't as practiced compared to the other girls but she made that up in experience, her name wasn't widely known but that was alright with her. She didn't like the whole spotlight thing that came with being a well known dancer.

Instead she devoted her time to teaching trainees instead of choreographing for K-Pop groups. She found a new sense of appreciation being able to learn dance quickly since a lot of the trainees she taught weren't exactly skilled at the ages of 20 to 25.

Yeong-a was in a similar boat to Iseul, she didn't grow up with dance, instead finding it one day at summer camp when she was 10.

Since then Yeong-a began working on different styles such as punk, street, and classic. She had quite a vast knowledge on tutting, locking and waacking but prefered sticking to her mix of lyrical and street dances. She found them more enjoyable.