˚*❋ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟒❋*˚

.・。.・゜✭・𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭・✫・゜・。.

・゜✭・𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭・✫・゜・。

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ '𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢'
𝐇𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐚

𝟏:𝟑𝟓 ───────────── 𝟐:𝟏𝟖

𝐈𝐈

'𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝'

Yeong-a breathed rapidly in and out, bending down to catch her breath as they finished filming their fifth attempt. It was decided the final 'Chili' performance would not be done live and instead be filmed to show Hwasa and Park Woo Sang themselves. Each crew was able to choose what video would be used.

Two days befrore was the pre-view of the challenge where Hwasa would give commentry on each seperate piece, YUNA was the second group to go up, repeating the same moves as Yeong-a stood out in the centre with her red corset.

The young dancer could remember girls from the sidelines cheering them on and shouting praise whenever they thought something looked good or sexy, giving them short moments of relief during their dance. But when they finished and looked at Hwasa their moods instantly dropped.

After giving some general positive feedback she laid on the criticism, not that it was bad to do so but it definitely hindered Yeong-a's mood. Hwasa wasn't entirely happy with the routine she was shown, blowing whatever chance YUNA had at the mission out the water.

The lead dancer saw this as her fault, she was given directorial priority such as replacing moves and coordianting members to fit the formation so when Hwasa found theirs to be quite lacking it was definitely a heated blow coming from one of her favourite artists.

Yeong-a took the critisism the most, Xera and Hari seemed fine, the latter smiling and laughing like usual, Iseul didn't look too bothered and Aera was just practicing with the occasional crack of jokes between the other girls.

It didn't make sense to Yeong-a, how could they be so fine when she wasn't?

It made it almost impossible to perform the routine without at least one mess up from the lead dancer, Yeong-a cursed every time, growing frustrated as she stumbled out of a low squat.

"Okay let's take five, I think my leg cramped up during that last bit." Hari said, giving the staff a moment to unzoom the cameras as the girls went to take a quick water break.

"Let's go get a few ice packs, it's boiling in here." Hari helped Yeong-a up and left the stage.

The walk there was filled with gentle hums from Hari, quite ironically it was the same song they were performing to.