˚*❋ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏❋*˚

.・。.・゜✭・𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭・✫・゜・。.

・゜✭・𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭・✫・゜・。

'𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞?'

Having dance and accepting it was a concept lost on many people, being able to hold it in one hand and juggle life would only be considered maintaining it. But being able to induce so much of it through and through made it hard to separate what part of it actually made her fall in love with dance.

Hari was a dance prodigy, making her debut at only 12 years of age she battled for the top spot alongside other global sensations. Her journey through ballet, contemporary, lyrical and then venturing out into street and hip hop is what excelled her level of networks, making her the greatest star yet.

Unfortunately not all stars can continue their path of life, for Hari, she mistakenly got too comfortable with her fantasy.

✧༺♥༻∞

"Yah hurry up we're going to be late!" Xena explained, her worry's only fuelling her friends.

"Oh calm down the plane isn't going to leave without us."

"Yes it will, it's a commercial plane?!" The blond haired girl replied, noticing the way her friends wide eyes snapped towards her.

"You booked commercial!"

"We're not made of money Aera."

"We'll excuse me but I thought the point in having rich friends was to fly private." She muttered under her breath. Dragging her more than average sized suitcase along the walkway.

Xena breathed out in exhaustion and sat in the waiting taxi. A migraine already forming in the pits of her mind, taking a plane back to South Korea was meant to be the least tiring thing she had to do this past week but clearly thing just aren't meant to go to plan.

"Look I know we weren't here long but the amount of clothes I found in Japan on a budget kinda makes up for it."

"Mhm." Aera watched her friend close her eyes and lean her head back on the seat, only giving simple replies as evident of her exhaustion. She felt bad and decided to close her own eyes, her own way of keeping her loud distractions to a minimum.

The taxi arrived at the airport, and a small crowd had already formed at the entrance.

"Shit, who leaked what airport we were going to." She quizzically looked at Aera, the girl furiously shook her head in response.

"Coco's life it wasn't me." She held her hand up in defense.

The two girls waited for security before leaving the taxi, their manager and a couple newly acquainted guys surrounded the car, letting the girls out before flanking all sides and spreading their arms to block the fans.