˚*❋ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒❋*˚

.・。.・゜✭・𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭・✫・゜・。.

・゜✭・𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭・✫・゜・。

'𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭'

As the groups awaited the next mission they all spent their time waiting in the hideouts, spending more time relaxing or taken by the staff to record reactions to different parts of the episode.

"Guys can we please go out today, I'm dying of boredom in our rooms." Aera whined, getting on her knees to beg Xera.

"We could use a night to have some fun, but the decision isn't up to me."

Aera crawled on her knees to Isuel and put her hands together to beg to her instead. "Yeah, not my decision either." She gave a little finger gun to Hari who was busy on the phone with their agency.

"Oh well in that case we can go, Hari doesn't mind." Aera decided, knowing Hari's mannerisms meant she was usually laid back.

"You should still ask, it's not respectful to just go." Xera muttered, sleep finding her almost everytime she closed her eyes.

"Fine." She waited besides Hari until she was done but had to wait at least 20 minutes before she got off the phone.

"What's up Aera." Hari asked, scrolling through her latest messages and contracted meetings.

"Well, we really need a break so I was wondering if we can go to the club tonight." Aera asked, already doing some sort of dance as she anticipated the answer.

Hari laughed, assuming it was a joke. When she looked around to see everyone staring at her curiously, she stopped. "Wait, you're serious?" She questioned.

"Uh... yeah." Aera said, scratching the back of her neck looking a little less confident than she had started with.

"Guys we have the next mission today, if we need to memorise a dance we don't have long to do it."

"Oh right, I didn't think about that." Yeong-a replied, Isuel and Xera nodding along.

"Aw but we really needed that break." Aera complained, falling onto the sofa as she closed her eyes.

"Sorry Aera we can take a break after the mission but for now we need to stay concentrated." Hari sighed, rubbing her face in frustration, she was up all night replying to emails, temporarily terminating any workshops she had due to filming times.

The rest of their crew under YUNA management needed to learn new choreography in time for their last debut of the season so Hari has been up making several videos to send to her team, on the off times she wasn't participating in Street Woman Fighter or working with her manager she found herself still busy with networking relations from other companies.