˚*❋ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟔❋*˚

.・。.・゜✭・𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭・✫・゜・。.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ '𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭' - 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐒

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐒

𝟏:𝟑𝟓 ───────────── 𝟐:𝟏𝟖

𝐈𝐈

'𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐭?'

Bada sat with Hari in the dimly lit hallway, the aftermath of Hari's panic attack still lingering in the air. The usually lively and energetic girl was now a shadow of herself, her eyes red and swollen from crying.

"Thank you." Hari mumbled, wiping away the tears that stained her cheeks.

The taller girl nodded in reply, it was hard moving from her spot, especially when Hari needed her the most.

But of course, the world does not stop for one person.

"Do you want to go home?" Bada asked, brushing small pieces of hair out of Hari's face. The act felt normal, an embrace of warmth being a constant reminder their time was limited.

"No, if Xera and the rest find out they're going to worry non stop." She croaked, her voice still sore from earlier.

"Then let's go to my place."

Hari's head snapped up to reach Bada's eyes, the clash of hot and cold melting the surface. "Are you sure? Don't you share an apartment with your team?"

"Since there's seven of us the apartments really big, one of my Idol friends put in a good word for us." Bada argued, inching a tiny but closer so only Hari could hear, "And they don't have to know."

The shorter girl sighed, already feeling herself give in to Bada's request. "Fine, but I'll take the floor."

"Debatable, but I'm sure you'll change your mind when you realise how comfy my bed is."

Hari's eyes widened, "Y-you're bed?!"

"Well who else are you gonna sleep with?"

***

The afternoon settled into night, and in a certain apartment building laid two girls getting ready for bed.