60. I Know Everything

Start from the beginning

Taehyung put a paper in front of Jimin.

"You need to put a seal on the paper that determines that all her royal luxuries and advances are being taken from her under the act of treachery and a scam she has committed.", he put a golden stamp with Busan's emblem and a small plate with ink in front of him. Jimin gulped nervously.

Aera was still giving him death glares but he chose to ignore. "You would never be able to get him back from me!!! He loves me only..."

This woman was no good and she deserves this.

"Happy misunderstanding.", He looked up at her, returning the same glare as he put the emblem on the paper, sealing her fate.

_______________________

Jungkook was talking with a few of his guards when Jimin found him. Before he knew, he was running desperately towards the Alpha. Jungkook barely got to register the Omega running towards him. So he was startled when Jimin crashed into him for a crushing hug.

His eyes widened as he tried taking notes of what was happening. Jimin had just hugged him?

Before his thoughts could gather up in a sober trance, the Omega pulled away and looked up at him with a teary yet grateful gaze.

"Thank you so much for letting me have my son!!!.I never expected you to go to such extents for me... Thank you so much. I would wait until you come back. I will take the responsibility of this Kingdom on your behalf and wait for you to come back....", he let out all the emotions without searching for any filter. He couldn't afford to keep anything in his mind. He knew Jungkook would want this. And he also needed this to get past of his painful past.

Jungkook pulled Jimin away as he held him by his shoulders. It was painful to see tears in Jimin's eyes and he will always regret it for his remaining lifetime for being the reason for them. Without saying a single word he pulled the Omega and slowly met their lips.

Jimin was stunned to do anything at the moment. His hands clutched on the sides of alpha as he let him taste his lips. Jungkook didn't wait for the Omega to respond back, pulling back quickly.

"Jimin... I... Nothing."

Jimin hurriedly held onto his sleeve. "Wait!! You're not telling me something...", he whispered as Jungkook chuckled at him humorously. His agony was oozing from the tone. He just cupped Jimin's face and joined their foreheads as he finally let out his tears. A very odd thing to see an alpha cry, but he couldn't care about it now. Jimin's own tears had started flowing now freely.

"Why are you so good at knowing me... It doesn't make me feel less guilty, Omega. Sorry your highness...", Jungkook whispered so close to Omega's lips that he could feel Alpha's breath all over his face. But he didn't make any attempt to close the distance now. As if something was holding him back.

Jungkook's wet eyes closed feeling the Omega near him as a memory from two days back flashed in his mind.

Two Days Ago:

After having a talk with Jungkook, Taehyung and Minho left the study room to give the King a moment of privacy. Jungkook collapsed on his knees unable to hold the weight on his shoulders he felt suddenly. Before he could dwelve on his misery, someone peeked from the door.

"S-soobin??", Jungkook tried avoiding the shake in his voice as the pup came inside. He looked at the pup with tearful eyes, trying to engrave him in his head. He still couldn't believe this pup was his. He silently engulfed the pup in a warm embrace in a crouched position.

"Everything will be alright.", the pup patted his back as Jungkook looked at him with a little fear.

"Did you hear anything??", he asked the pup anxiously. Now wanting to give this innocent pup any miserable memory this earlier in his age. But the pup wasn't even gazed by his question. Instead he just smiled lightly.

"I didn't. I know already."

Jungkook could feel his heart started beating rapidly. Does his pup already know about the mess of a family he was born in? Did his pup know how pathetic of a father he got for himself? Did his pup know about the hardships his pathetic father put on his mother?? No... He would never be able to get forgiveness if this is so. His lips started trembling when pup put his little hand on his shoulder.

"It's none of it whatever you are thinking...", he said and Jungkook was confused. He looked at his pup who was smiling ever so lightly and was shining a different kind of glow.

"I know everything, Jungkook. Not just about you. But everything that exists in this universe. I know everything that happened in the past, I also know that will come in the future..."

______________________

That's it for today my beautiful Saramis... I swear its getting harder and harder to find inspiration and power to continue writing. But whenever I see those cheerful and sweet comments, I know I will keep writing. So tell me, how was today's episode?

Also...

Who's ready for the new Book preview??