33. New Members

Jungkook saw Jimin slowly entering his study.

He had recieved a request to meet from Jimin just a few minutes ago. By the request something hopeful bloomed in his chest. He was sitting with two of his officials to discuss about the recent issues regarding the kingdom. When a guard told him that Jimin was outside the study and wants to meet him, he quickly dismissed the officials saying he will discuss the issue afterwards, something more important has came up.

The officials could just give him a side eye while moving outside without a word. How can they say anything against the King anyway?

Jungkook sat up straight and looked at the opened door expectantly. And just after few minutes, a very familiar figure entered the room with almost silent steps. He looked down to see he was wearing no footwear. Jungkook frowned at that.

"Jimin, why aren't you wearing anything in your feet?", He asked straight away making Jimin halt in the doorway itself. His face remained stoic like usual before he bowed to the Alpha with manner and stood up straight.

"This is your study room, your majesty. And servants or people below levels of lower courtiers are not allowed to enter with footwear on in the royal studies or royal personal chambers.", Jimin answered. Jungkook's mouth opened and closed like a fish gasping for air, unable to come up with any answer.

"It's okay, Jimin. You can enter with yours on.", He just simply said.

"But that's against the rules, your majesty.", Jimin was not taking any step further before this argument ends in one term.

"I am the king and I make rules."

"It's still a long procedure because jurisdiction must be involved since this matter is regarding common or below common people like me. It would take five days atleast. Even with the case personal interests, it takes at least two days. And I don't can't wait for two days just to ask you for permission about something.", Jimin ended.

Jungkook now didn't have any argument left to present. So he just silently asked Jimin to come in. Cause he almost imagined Jimin leaving immediately if he attempts any more argument here. And he really didn't want to deal with an angry Omega right now.

"So why are you here today?"

"I wanted the permission to go outside during the day. I will be here by night.", He asked with a serious face and Jungkook couldn't get any more confused.

"Go out? Where?"

"Kisaeng house. For some personal reasons."

"But you know you cannot go since you have signed an agreement."

"I did. But that agreement did mention that I shall remain as Kisaeng and not as a concubine. So that agreement doesn't really mention anything that can stop me from leaving the palace. And since few days I am here to serve you but you still haven't requested me. So I thought it would be better if I help my Kisaeng house family during the day rather than wasting my time doing nothing.", Jungkook could not believe this. Why was he so tongue tied today. Was it because he didn't want to fight with Jimin anymore? Or was it because he didn't want to taint his already tarnished image for Jimin anymore? Or was it because he was looking at Jimin in new light? Or was it because it was Jimin who was standing in new light for him??

Whatever it was, the end was Jimin.

"You can but, on one condition. You have to return for lunch and then you can go back only to come back once third span of the day starts. If you agree, you can go.", Jungkook said. Although he was the king here, and he practically just ordered him but there was no fone of order in his voice. Instead he was looking at Jimin with hope. Hoping that he refuses to do such hassle of coming back for lunch and then again going out so that he would stay here all day.

But Jimin just stood for few minutes as if he was thinking of something.

"I agree."

_____________________

Three people were sitting on the muddy ground with their weapons lying away from them so that it would be difficult for them to reach. Taemin's packmates were surrounding the trio with their own weapons drawn and ready to attack on any hint of wrong movement.

These three didn't really look like rogues by judging they were wearing descent clothes like other villagers. Or it was something they had took from villagers forcefully. Taemin eyed each of them down.

Two Alphas and one beta. Fair enough to be acting all dominant and blackmailing poor people for resources and other things.

"So you all are rogues? Or do you belong to any pack and just threatening these poor villagers for any political dispute? Answer truthfully if you love your lives.", Taemin said in a serious voice.

After patrolling for two days, Kai and Sungwoon got wind of the news of these troublesome rogues arriving and set a trap. Withing an hour they were able to catch them successfully.

"No, we don't belong to any pack and we are rogues. And we just give a little trouble to these villages for some basic needs. We never had done any extreme crime.", The Beta said truthfully, who was in middle of the two Alphas. It was surprising for Taemin that all the talking was done by a beta while the two buff alphas with him kept quiet.

"Who is the leader among you?", Taemin asked sharply looking at the biggest looking Alpha behind.

The beta who was in front tried to move a little bit before he could in a flash Taemin had his sword drawn and patted his shoulder with flat of his sword giving him warning not to move.

"Uh uh... Answer while kneeling down."

Out of anything, getting turned on was the least probable thing to happen in such situation. But the beta felt it. If he was a little scared until now after getting caught, he was now turned on by looking at the Alpha who seemed to be leader of the another pack who was none other than Taemin. He was so intimidating.

"I asked who is the leader amongst you?", Taemin once again forced. And both the Alphas looked at each other before settling their eyes on the beta. Taemin watched their movements with amusement in his eyes. The beta had his head tilted to look directly at Taemin, the sharp edge of Taemin's sword slightly grazing his skin as he muttered to himself, 'so hot...'. Then he cleared his throat almost dramatically.

"Don't threaten my pals and look at me mister hot Alpha leader. Just because they are Alphas, doesn't mean they are the leader. It's me. I am their leader. My name is Jung Hoseok. It's very nice to meet you...."

___________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!!

I'm really sorry, I couldn't update yesterday. And I really love you for patiently waiting for me....

Borahae 💜