26. My Child

Jimin stared at the Alpha with keen eyes as his steps were dragging on the floor with slight irregularity confirming his intoxication.

Though it was not the first time he was going to sleep with the Alpha, yet his nerves were screaming at him. Unconsciously his hand moved to his neck in search of the feel of the leather surface that sits on his neck protectively. Even through his hazy mind, Jungkook caught on Omega's hand on his own collar. A scoff left his lips unintentionally or intentionally he doesn't know.

"Did you get the contract?", He asked instead. Jimin looked at him with furrowed brows then settling in understanding.

"Yes, I did."

"Then you should have no reason to oppose sleeping with me or removing that collar I suppose.", He said, a little bitter, eyes still trained on the collar. Jimin did catch it and felt a shiver run down his spine. And it wasn't a good one.

"I suppose 'sleeping' is for child then, which is why I'm here. And about the collar part, I'm still a kisaeng, your majesty. If I were your concubine I would've considered removing the collar. But wearing a collar is every Kisaeng's first rule.", Jimin said with a cold tone. His arms moved up towards his shoulders to tug the filmsy robe which was even barely covering his body.

In a second Jimin had removed the only piece of cloth that was protecting his modesty and Jungkook was exposed to the vast canvas of milky smooth skin littered with tiny little goosebumps.

Though every inch of Omega's body was mapped by him once upon a time, this felt so different. Jimin had matured so much. Yet, his face had slimmed and body seemed to be thinned than all those years before. He has lost a lot of weight. Once chubby hand now delicate and slender. Height much the same but shoulders stiff and high, which didn't match his Omegan personality.

Even after removing his robe, one thing should've been cleared. Omega's sweet scent of slick. Which was missing. And it was all because of that collar, supposedly.

Jungkook felt his Alpha getting anxious, trying to find their Omega by their scent. But there was none. Not even a single trace of it. It almost went feral when he saw Jimin lying down robotically.

"Please your majesty, do as you wish."

Something snapped in his head and went towards him stomping, making Jimin look at him with expressionless face. Omega gasped when Jungkook climbed over him and grabbed his shoulders a bit roughly.

Jimin's nose scrunched at the strong whiff of alcohol that was running in Alpha's veins. Repelled by the stinking, he turned his head which looked like an invitation to the shaking enraged Alpha. He aggressively buried his nose onto Omega's leather covered neck, only to get disappointed when leather refused to let him get a delicious scent of apples.

"So you refuse to show your neck then? Fine. It won't protect you from me anyway.", Jungkook growled in a low voice. It was his Alpha. Jimin had some shivers listening to the gruff voice. He recognised his Alpha immediately. Besides slight fear, he laid stiffly on the bed, almost holding his breath.

Jungkook pulled away from Omega's neck after the failed attempt at sniffing his scent. He looked down at the Omega.

Jimin had his eyes closed tightly. Lips shut in a tight line and holding his breath as if he's not breathing at all. Face red from all the breathing shut down apparently. Something snapped in his head once again. And just as he had attacked the Omega, he was out of bed swiftly.

The weight over him that suddenly disappeared had Jimin opening his eyes. He sit up from his laying position and looked at the Alpha who had turned away from him and now facing the window. Jimin didn't bother to ask anything. More like he was relieved that Alpha had some second thoughts about having sex with him. He heaved a sigh.