15. Omega's Instinct 🥀

Jungkook looked at his parents dead in the eye. The fire in his eyes still burning even two days after the argument.

Two days ago, Jungkook had abruptly left the castle holding Jimin's hand after announcing that he held no relation with his parents if they don't accept Jimin as his mate. He took Jimin to private villa which was a little away from town. But his family guards found him and gave his parents' message asking him to come back.

Now he stood here once again. In front of his parents.

"I have told you clearly father. If you cannot accept Jimin as my mate then I as well be commoner than being a Prince. I do not wish to harbour any royal succession over my happiness which is Jimin.", He spoke without any fear.

The queen looked like she was about to break down. But her royalty facade held her from doing so. On the other hand his father has stoic expressions. The Queen met King's eyes as a silent conversation. Jungkook didn't understand any of it. But he held his ground, standing there waiting for their reply.

"I have proposition for you son. I suppose it will benefit us both.", The King said with a serious face and Jungkook raised his brow.

"We will not oppose that Omega. You can keep him. But you must marry a royal blood. You can keep him as your concubine."

The nerve on Jungkook's forehead was strained as his anger rose steadily.

"I as well stand where I am right now father. It's either Jimin or nothing at all. I don't want him to take as a concubine. If he comes here, it will be as my mate. And nothing else..."

"Why don't you understand Jungkook!!! That Omega cannot carry a royal emblem... He is a lowly Kisaeng. Someone we shouldn't even stand in the shadow of—", the Queen cried out in frustration.

"Enough Mother. I already told you. It's either him or no one. He is the one who makes me happy. Not these four walls and so called royal emblem... I might as well abandon them than carry their weight my whole life." Jungkook stated with finality in his voice and a look of horror spread his parents' faces.

He started walking back when he heard his mother sniffling. Suddenly his father spoke up.

"Alright. You can marry him."

Jungkook couldn't believe his ears. He almost snapped his neck by how fast he turned around. He looked at his father who has now stood up from his throne and his mother looking at him with wide eyes. She herself wasn't sure what her mate was talking about.

"Father—"

"Remember I am doing this because we have only you. Our son, our heir. Not because we support your decision. I would love to see how far this facade of love will go you keep bragging about. I will never bless this marriage, because I am sure that lowly Omega can never live up to your and our expectations and soon he will show what he was born for.... Being a Kisaeng."

____________________

Jimin looked at the Kisaeng house warily.

Jungkook had left with royal guards few hours ago and he was anxious for whatever reason. After prancing around for an hour or two he decided to visit his so called home.

The Kisaeng house.

It wasn't like he wanted to go back there. But however unholy that place may be, it still held so many memories of him. Especially of his mother. On top of it, he need to get some of his things, not like he had much to start with.

A lot had happened in last two days.

He ran away from this hell hole. And no one else but it was Jungkook who helped him. On top of it, he had promised him that he is going to mate him. Just the thought was enough to bring shade of red on Jimin's face.

But his revery was soon broken when he heard something.

"Jimin..."

Jimin startled and turned with a hand over his chest. But he was instantly relieved to see Minho standing there.

"Hyung!!", He was quick to engulf the older in a tight embrace. Minho quickly pulled away cupped the young Omega's face as his face was morphed in worry all over.

"How are you... And where were you?? Did the prince— did anything to y-you?", He asked checking Jimin for any visible injuries. Jimin's eyes widened.

"No hyung!!! Why would he... He just took care of me. And we were staying away from the palace because of his and her majesty...", Jimin said and Minho stopped his actions.

Jimin explained him everything that had happened in last two days and it did nothing to lessen Minho's worry for him.

"Are you serious Jimin? Marriage? Don't you think it's too early for that?", Minho said with tensed voice. He couldn't imagine Jimin marrying someone else. Not even that... He was just really worried about him.

"I-I know hyung... But there's no other option now. Especially now that the royal family has been involved. Jungkook hyung has assured me that he will be there for me no matter what and that he loves me and wants to take me as mate...", Jimin shippishly said crimson painting his cheeks. Minho always adored his fluffy cheeks, but today he didn't want to see them.  He didn't want Jimin to get emotionally involved with anyone and then get hurt.

"But marriage isn't the only option Jimin ah... And how are you so sure that prince really loves you? You both have never been involved romantically before. Now that you presented, he suddenly fell in love with you??"

Jimin went silent on that.

"I know hyung. What you're saying is true. But you still can't change my mind. Because my Omega has already started seeing Jungkook hyung as his mate..."

Minho was shocked to say the least. He didn't know what to say next.

"M-maybe... Maybe you haven't met any Alpha other than him after coming out of heat. You were danger two days ago and s-so distressed. A-and he's been helpful to you so your Omega has started being comfortable around him.",inho tried to reason. But Jimin remained unmoved.

"Maybe it's just that. But I already don't have anything good in my life. So I have decided to follow my Omega's instinct. You may not believe him, but I believe my Omega... If it has started liking someone, I believe it's not a wrong person... Goodbye hyung. See you around."

_________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

I hope you can understand these delays. I do have reason(s) for it. Please look forward to the next update. I will try to update soon.

Borahae💜