60. I Know Everything

It took few minutes for Jimin to come to his senses. He was still standing in front of the court like a prisoner he was when he had entered the place.

He was brought back from his numb thoughts when he was being ushered to move forward. Jimin dumbly just started following the guard until he was standing in front of Taehyung. Taehyung gave him a soft smile and Jimin was even more confused.

"You have to greet your people...", he softly whispered.

Suddenly Jimin felt like a ton of weight was kept on his frail shoulders. His shoulders started slumping down. He was out of breath at the same time he was gulping down heaps of air in one go. Nervousness engulfed his whole senses as he eyed Taehyung. Taehyung understood him but instead of comforting him out of his dilemma he just made him face the crowd.

He knew, where he was standing now and how much weight this place held. He tried wetting his throat by gulping the saliva and opening his mouth.

"I—.... I know what has happened h-here is a little unexpected. Just like you all, I a-am trying to absorb all of this. I believe you will obey our King's words and be careful so Busan can live in harmony. I promise to live up to the King's words and serve Busan as first in command till the given conditions are met."

After Jimin was done speaking, he searched for hostility coming towards him. Surprisingly he found none. Instead he found people vehemently nodding to his words. That made Jimin feel a little lighter than before and he saw Taehyung coming forward to do the same.

He was just happy for now that people believed him and looked forward to him. But something was still poking his mind and couldn't keep his heart at ease.

__________________________

After the court was dismissed, Jimin started walking outside towards the west corridors of palace, hoping to find someone. Before he could he was suddenly engulfed by a tiny figure which barely reached his waist.

"Eomma!!"

Jimin froze on the spot. His head turned lower to see the source of orange blossoms covering him sweetly. He felt his eyes turning moist. His arms automatically surrounding the pup as he crouched down to hug the other better.

He pulled away from the hug and looked at Soobing with blurry eyes and caressed face so fondly. He couldn't believe he was finally reuniting with his child. This time without any hurdle. For the last few days he couldn't meet the child since he was kept away from him but now he finally could.

With peripheral vision he saw Taemin approaching them in slow steps. He stood up and looked at him apologetically.

"H-hyung... I'm sorry. I was so rude!!! I forgot he was your child too..."

Taemin engulfed him in a tight hug, "Sshh Jimin-ah!! It's alright. It's all okay now... We are finally free from our sufferings." Jimin looked at him with gratitude.

"Please look after Soobin. I have to..."

"I understand, go."

Jimin nodded and sprinted off not before pecking Soobin on his forehead.

_______________________

"Omega Jimin!!", Jimin was stopped once again with a deep voice. He turned to see Taehyung was standing near the study with few guards behind him.

"Taehyung-ssi... I need to find Jungko— his majesty."

"Sure. But before that, you need to complete an important job.", he said calmly.

"What job?", he asked. Taehyung didn't answer but just signed him towards the door. Jimin frowned but followed the beta in.

His eyes widened when he saw a disgruntled Aera struggling in the hold of few guards. Her eyes snapped towards Jimin once he entered the room and hissed. Taehyung looked as calm as ever for a brother who's sister was being treated like a prisoner.