10. Growing On You🥀

Jungkook takes a soundless step in the hallway.

Although the whole palace is quiet and yet to be up since it's still in the early hours of dawn where Sun also hasn't caught up to the earth. Still he needs to be careful so that he won't wake anyone up.

The guards who are along his way out don't give him any attention as it has almost became routine for them. Their Crown Prince sneaking out before his parents could wake up and take in account of his missing.

But they don't dare to snitch against the Prince. It's Prince's instructions. So they have learnt keep their silence as long as it may go.

_____________________

Colour red had started to paint the horizon slowly when Jungkook stopped at a quiet place. His horse neighed softly to indicate that they reached their destination. Jungkook rubbed his nape before hopping down.

Before him was a wide range of variety of fruit trees was planted in a line. This field belonged to the village chief if Jungkook remembers correctly. He had two or three guards to guard it and if that was not enough, he also had two wild dogs too. So that meant if anyone tried to sneak in their field, it would be the last day for the intruder.

But Jungkook couldn't care less about the man's so called security since he knew a way to sneak in safely. And he followed the path like he did everyday. He easily slid down the wall which had a hole big enough for anyone to pass through. The Village chief yet to to take account of this since they used to hide the hole with a fake door they made out of runners and climbers.

He passed through few trees when he came across a wooden basket that was abandoned on the ground and it had few apples in it. He immediately craned his neck upwards and found a ball of sunshine peeking down.

For past few years this is the only sunshine he has been willing to find first after waking up....

"Aren't you done yet?", He asked in a little voice. Of course they couldn't afford to make any noise.

"I slept through. If you're going to just stand there, might as well help me 'Prince'....", Jimin said in mocking tone but it wasn't really mocking. It was more like teasing. He was used to call Jungkook 'Prince' mockingly. But he had no idea of the effect he had of that action on the older one.

Jungkook bit inside of his cheek.

"Why apples though... Why can't you pick up bananas for a change?", He asked picking up another basket which was still empty. Jimin looked down at him.

"Sure. If you can climb the banana tree...", He said and Jungkook was dumbfounded. He groaned seeing Jimin snickering silently.

Just when he was about to walk away with his basket, he heard someone yelling.

"Hey!!! Who's there?? Chul, Bring the dogs..."

"Shit!!", Jimin cursed and threw the picked apples down, some landing in the basket while some outside of it, but that wasn't the main concern right now.

"Hurry up!!", Jungkook rushed.

"I'm trying..", Jimin was stuck to climb down faster. But he couldn't since the guards were almost there.

"Jump.", Jungkook said and for a second Jimin stopped and looked at him in disbelief.

"Jump I said. Trust me. I will catch you.", He said further and without any second thought, Jimin jumped down. Although Jungkook may seem a little distracted by the approaching guards, he didn't let Jimin's trust break.

Although he was a little taken aback by Jimin's immediate reaction, he managed to catch the younger effortlessly in his arms. Without even looking back or taking the younger down, he started running.

The guards were a still a little far to make out those intruder's faces so they were safe. Although it didn't really matter for Jungkook. He was a Prince. He might as well claim this field of his own and village chief won't even be able to lift a finger. But what's fun in that?

Jimin had his hands wrapped around the older's neck tightly. His eyes turned up towards the older. He observed the other taking in his sharp features.

His strong jaw, which was still developing and becoming sharp day by day. His long nose, thin lips. And those beautiful doe eyes.

He couldn't understand why his heart was racing even though he wasn't the one who was running. Jungkook's tantalizing firewood scent was tingling his nose. He couldn't understand why was he noticing it now, after years?

Before Jimin could keep wandering in his thoughts, Jungkook had stopped and he gently put the other down.

It was a little far away from the field and somewhere near the lake. The soil was wet under his feet so Jimin could tell since he couldn't look somewhere else. Jimin was still looking at the Alpha who was panting harshly. Then Jungkook looked up at Jimin and a smile broke on his face. He started laughing as Jimin looked at him confused. But then seeing him laughing made Jimin smile. And soon his also fell into fits of laughter.

"It was so fun!!", Jungkook hollered. And Jimin squealed to join him.

Seeing Jimin crescent moon smile Jungkook was in trance. The way younger smiled, his eyes were shut fully. Jungkook could bet he couldn't see anything while laughing. Anything means not even his transfixed face.

Soon his laughter died down once he remembered the Alpha had fallen silent. He looked up to see Jungkook looking at him with some intense gaze. What that gaze held he couldn't understand. But after spending so much time together, Jimin could tell that he liked that gaze.

It wasn't uncomfortable by any means. It was more like wanting. He felt wanted, desired whenever the older Alpha looked at him with that gaze.

Countless of time he had caught him staring at him but he never tried to dig any further. He just enjoyed all the attention the older gave to him.

He enjoyed those tingles erupted in his tummy whenever the Alpha was around. He enjoyed how Jungkook looked at him or took care of him. He enjoyed how the Prince of Busan would sneak out of his expensive palace just to be in his company. Even picking apples for him so that he could sell them. He never even asked anything in return.

Even after three years, they still didn't what were they to each other...

And maybe they wanted to explore.... With each other.

So slowly they started leaning closer, testing the waters, gulping little.

"Omega...", Jungkook whispered in his deep voice.

Jimin's eyes widened.

Omega?

Is he presenting?

He quickly stood up. Jungkook was startled. Before he could ask him, Jimin was already bolting away in full speed without looking back.

__________________

So I hope you all are well. As you can see, every chapter from now on will be the story about their past. So don't get confused.

And vote and comment...

And .....

BO. fucking RA. fucking. HAE💜