56. Let Me Do My Duty

"Leave my Eomma this instance."

Jungkook was shocked to see the fierce look on the Omega pup which resembled Jimin a lot. He sure could see his own features on him too, but his mind was haywire considering the situation to barely even notice the details. Seeing at pup for few seconds his eyes suddenly shone red for a second. Jimin didn't fail to notice the change.

He was as confused and amazed to see the pup who had so courage to not even scramble in front of such an big Alpha like Jungkook. He didn't even falter, despite his submissive nature of the rank. But then his Omega called out and suddenly he gutted in Alphas stomach to stop him from harming the pup despite the Alpha showing no such signs.

Jungkook groaned by the impact he felt on his side. He looked the way Jimin stood up in an instant shielded the pup like a physical protective armour.

"JIMIN AH!!!"

All the eyes turned towards the new voice that entered the room, only to see Taemin, the Alpha Jungkook despised standing at the door widely looking at the Pup Jimin was protecting. He was shocked to say the least.

"Beanie!!", Jimin's eyes now resembled saucers as he looked at the pup and slowly his gaze was covered by darkness...

______________________

The smoke was filling up the whole place as the fire was spreading rapidly towards the whole area. It was becoming harder for Taemin to detect faces from such smoke. But he with his pack members were trying hard to save anyone that comes their way not caring about revealing their identity at this point.

He broke a door and entered the cramped place finding it empty. Still he blinked his eyes few times getting them teary because of the smoke, he looked through the narrow slits. Not finding anyone, he retreated.

But before he could escape the room, he felt a weak tug at his Baji and surprise got him. He looked at the source to meet with a small hand hiding their owner in the dark corner, followed with weak silent sobs. On alert, he softly tugged the hand to pull the person out from the corner, meeting with a small girl. Barely five to six winters old.

He immediately leaned and picked the girl up and retreated before anything could go south. Many Omegas were waiting outside ready to aid the victims. He handed the girl over to one Omega but the girl held onto Taemin's shirt, not ready to let the other go.

He understood the kid. After all he was a father himself. He gave the little one a soft smile, "I will come back... Let me bring others back real quick?"

The little girl hiccuped but let him go adamantly. She whispered, "the l-last one uncle... Last room..."

Taemin immediately understood that there was someone and sprinted to rescue.

______________________

Taemin's eyes widened as he entered the last room.

"JIMIN AH!!!" He wasn't recovered from the shock of seeing Jimin with Jungkook, just then his eyes landed on Soobin. His breathe stopped, while a dread took over his senses. The horror of seeing his child in such situation and that too in front of the only person he has been saving him from.

He saw Jimin loosing his consciousness and on instinct he bolted towards him. Before he could reach them, Jungkook had already picked Jimin up and he looked at the little boy..

"Hold onto me.", he quietly ordered with soft tone and waited for the boy to climb on his back. Soobin was looking back at the Alpha with amusement just then he saw Taemin approaching him. Suddenly a red flashed in his iris that made Taemin halt for a second. He took defensive stance in case if Jungkook tried something funny. But then Jungkook got the hold of his senses and Taemin didn't waste any time to pull Soobin and bolting outside.