Chapter 12

The next few weeks went by quite beautifully for both Jimin and Jungkook. They used to wake up in each others arms and sleep while cuddling each other. Jungkook had practically moved in with Jimin. On those days when he had to go to his penthouse for taking what he needed he would enter an empty apartment and think how much had changed in the course of just some months. Had somebody told him that he would have a boyfriend that he loves, a job that he cherishes and friends that he adores he would have probably had a good laugh but now that its all there he was just extremely excited for the future.

He decided that it was time for Jimin to meet his friends, his friends were basically his family. His parents came secondary to him. Ever since he could remember, all he had was his friends. When Jungkook was 20 his parents decided it was time for divorce and that caused a lot of emotional toll on him because his mother would always expect that he be a better son for the family and the business and the dad just wanted Jungkook to do what he was doing.

Jungkook was once training to be a dancer and he was quite good at it. He was also recruited by a huge production label in New York who focused heavily on choreographies and dances, but his parents strictly refused him to do anything of that sorts and basically shunned that part of life away from him.

Eventually, with the encouragement from his friends he decided to completely give up on his dreams and took over his fathers business. Ever since then there hasn't been a day when Jungkook has felt a spark in his life missing. But, now maybe because of Jimin or because of how well the business is going , he found the spark coming back in his life. And this time he isn't going to let anyone extinguish it.

He texted in the group chat asking if they were free for the weekend so that he could finally make the two halves of his life meet and they all luckily agreed. Now it was just asking Jimin if he would be okay with it. Considering how Jimin simply said yes to coming to the biggest event of the year for him, he really doesn't think Jimin will say no but who knows.

Once Jungkook went home (Jimin's home) he immediately went to the bathroom to freshen up and since he saw that the house was empty he figured that Jimin must still be busy with his work . Jimin on the other hand entered the home and heard the shower being turned on and quickly understood where Kook was so he figured that he make dinner for the both of them.

Once Jungkook was done showering he came out in just his sweatpants to see Jimin's back facing him in the kitchen so he immediately went near the smaller to back hug him.

"Aww, is my baby hungry?" He heard Jimin say but his head had started paining and he seemed to have a recollection of that memory happening before.

"Aww, is my kookie baby hungry" a smaller looking male pinched Jungkook's cheek

"Yeah hungry for you pumpkin, always hungry for you." that comment seemed to have made the smaller male flushed in embarrassment because he turned around in Jungkook's arms and escaped out of the taller's hold.

"-kook, JUNGKOOK" that seemed to have taken Jungkook out of the trance. Everything seemed so real when that tiny little snippet was playing in his mind. But he chose to ignore it...for now.

"Kook, are you fine?" Jimin asked timidly.

"Yeah babe, just thought I remembered something but then my brain started hurting a lot and when you called for me that memory started flooding out. Everything about it seemed like it had happened before. But, how could it have..." Jungkook was rambling now as he was trying to gather his thoughts.

Jimin's face had paled upon hearing what the elder had to say. He quickly tried to regain his composure because he was sure if he let any of his emotions falter around the older he will have to answer questions, he wont be able to, actually more like wont want to.

" Let's go have the food Kook, that will keep your mind at ease and maybe help you stop the hurting. I made tteokbokki rice today and I know you will like it." Jimin decided to divert Jungkook's mind and his. Once they had their food, they quickly went to bed. But, since Jungkook couldn't sleep, he decided to go to the balcony and get some work done.

He had been slacking off a lot on his job recently so this was a great time to catch up. He finished up his presentation, approved on certain deadlines, which poor Rita will have to look at immediately because CEO Jungkook needs his stuff done in under 30 mins as written in the rule book she received.

He also got a suit ready for himself for his workday tomorrow, but all of this was not because he couldn't sleep. There was a bigger motive lying behind all of this. He wanted to know what had happened in that memory of his. Whatever he told Jimin, about his dream was only about half of it. The entire dream went:

"Don't run away from me pumpkin, you know I can very well catch you." Jungkook smirked while climbing up the stairs of their home and entered the bedroom to find out that the smaller had locked himself in the bathroom. Lucky for him, Jungkook had a key for emergencies which opened every room of the house including the bathroom.

When he tried the lock, it opened very quickly, and when he searched for his other half he could see his shocked expression.

"How-how did you...do that?" he asked

"Well baby I have my ways, but for now let me have you." Jungkook pulled the younger male towards him and they head towards the bed.

--end--

What shocked Jungkook was that, that was an entirely different house, but the person he was in the dream with was the same, the same person he had shared the last few weeks with, who he was completely and utterly falling for... Jimin.