Chapter one

Authors POV:

Jungkook was pacing around his living room very nervous for his blind date with an unknown girl that Tae, his best friend had set him up with. he kept on practicing his introductions but that wasn't going far too well...

"Okay! Hi I am Jungkook... Nice to meet you... Hi I am Jungkook..." "I am 25 years old...tch. no she will think I want her to hire me or something. Start with a pick up line.. like 'So aside from taking my breath away what do you do for a living' no no that's too cringey how about ' I never believed in love at first sight, but that was before I saw you' that might work actually.

This was how Jungkook was for the last 2 hours. He only had 2 hours to get ready and go to her house.

The girl was pretty bold because it was their first blind date and she called him to her house, not that he was complaining.

The apartment that she stays in was not quite far from his place. It was actually just a few blocks away.

Jungkook's POV:

I AM FREAKING OUT! I am not the kind of person who would go out on blind dates. I would rather talk to someone I already know or have personally met. But my friend Taehyung suggested I should take the risk, I might actually like the girl.

The date was at 8 and now its 6 so I thought I might as well plan what to wear and I think I will look good in this. I thought since we were meeting at her place I would wear a normal black t-shirt and blue ripped jeans. 

Having spend more than an hour working just to distract myself from the upcoming date I decided to get ready in the outfit that I had already picked out

When I was ready to finish my look with a black cap, my phone started ringing. I picked it up to see who it was and the id said

Taehyung 🐯:

"Hi loser! All set for your date? She is a complete punctual so get there right on time."

"How about you tell me her name atleast??"

"Nope brother!" Came his annoying response "But I can tell you one thing. She is a very good looking girl"

" Bastard how is that going to help me?! I mean just atleast tell me her initial? Please come on Tae!!"

He chuckled when he noticed my desperate tone but nevertheless answered "Okay fine I can tell you her initial. It's L "

" Oh 'L'. That seems like a nice initial now that you have told me her initial might as well tell me her name." I could hear him chuckle on the other end of the call but he chose to ignore my question.

"Its already 7:45 kook if you are ready might as well get going."

" Yeah okay bye!"

" Yeah yeah, love you too bye !"

 Okay I at least know her initial. Somethings better than nothing I guess...

Authors POV:
Jungkook got in the parking and drove off to the destination. The neighbourhood that she lived in was not a cheap one at all. She lived in a complex. There were 6 other buildings along with hers so it was not an easy home to find.

Jungkook's POV:

The moment I entered I told the security the apartment number 14 B Sejeon building. The security buzzed the number and got a confirmation.

I parked the car and found the building. Pressing the button to the floor I was getting extremely nervous. My heart was not calm at all. I am just hoping this goes well.

I find flat B and pressed the bell. The door opened and I found myself being extremely confused about the person standing in front of me. This was not a girl this was a boy.
And he was cute not gonna lie!

"You are not Jungmin" his sweet voice said. I was so mesmerised by his eyes that I completely shut down. About 10 seconds later he started looking at me with a funny expression so I cleared my throat and replied. "Is this apartment 14 B. I am looking for someone with a name that starts with the initial L"

He seemed genuinely scared after I said that. of course! I sound like some hitman who only knows an address and a name. I was quick to correct myself.

"NO No! I know it sounds creepy but I am actually here for a blind date and the only information I was given was her address and her initial."

he seemed to calm down a little but he was on guard still. After some contemplation came his feeble voice, " I'm sorry I don't think there is anyone like that over here and I don't think you will even be able to find her because it might be complicated with the little amount of information you have."

I wasn't happy to hear that at all. so I just said, " Yeah I figured. but thank you for at least entertaining my issues. Have a nice night." with that I turned around and started heading for the lift, when I heard his voice again.

" Excuse me do you need water or something to eat while you go?"

"Actually a little water might be nice."

As soon as I said it he rushed inside keeping the door open, I thought he was calling me in so I went. He poured some water and came running my way. he told me to sit in one of his chairs. I did as I was told when it completely slipped from my mind that I forgot to tell him my name.

" By the way I'm Jungkook." I put my hand forward for him to shake.

"Hello, I'm Jimin" cute.

Authors note:

How was it??
This is pretty bad I know
if you guys do see certain mistakes do let me know here.

Thank you!