HONSIM ; dhalsimer temple

the setting takes place in street fighter 6

———

as edmond honda took steps towards the entrance of the village, he saw the glamorous candles lightened up as he stood by. the sumo wrestler called and it echoed. you can tell that he's looking for his husband to talk to and spend time on. since his chanko restaurant is closed, he decided to call kaihi for the teleportation. "dhalsim-kun? i'm here!"

with elephants sleeping and resting in the temple, dhalsim raised his head and smiled at his husband. "come, my darling. i have lots to tell you about!" the yoga master spoke as edmond runs towards him. "tell me about everything! i love hearing you talk." the sumo wrestler sat down in the middle of where dhalsim was as they kissed each other together. "my darling. the students are doing wonderful! one of them finally learned how to stretch their limbs! i feel so proud of myself."

"oh my, dhalsim-kun! that's very wonderful!" the sumo wrestler smiled. "one student has finally gotten mastery! i bet yours have it too." dhalsim shook his head. "not yet, my darling. if they keep up, they'll finally have the path to yoga. datta would be so proud as well!" he stopped levitating as edmond gave his husband a kiss in the cheeks. "keep going and they'll finally have the mastery from you. anyways, do i still have time to meditate with you?"

"as always, my darling. let's take your breathing first as we begin our class."