HONSIM ; halloween

au; halloween au
———

on a dark silent night, the fierce kappa walked over the forest where he usually takes his walk around to take his eyes out on the world. he was never curious, but he could do anything to hunt them down if they ever messed around with him. the sumo wrestler edmond honda listened to the leaves moving around the tree, breathing throughout the air of the human world in japan. he would take aback whenever he alerts himself for flesh. no cannibalism to look for, but to kill them and rip their bodies down.

someone behind him would take a look at the beautiful features of the world, and shimmering golden bracelets would cling together. just a wrapped-up invisible man, honda can hear the golden bracelets and strange sounds. he can't handle it anymore and is tired of being followed around during his walk.

"show yourself!" honda looked behind and went to his sumo stance. after a single stomp on the ground, edmond grumbled and looked around.

"c'mon, human!" he called. "i'm not afraid of any hunters. so come out and show your face!"

there was complete silence and the wind was slowing softly like a cooling breeze.

"you wouldn't want to mess with me, kappa." a strange voice echoed.

the rikishi turned around from the voice in his ears. is it all just a delusion? who is he talking with? edmond honda then crossed his hands.

"oh really? come out and let me take a look at your skin," he called.

"then you'll be afraid, kappa." it touched its own wrapped hands like a prayer.

honda sighed. "just show yourself before i drown you in the lake."

"oh well, you caught me, kappa." it giggled. "but i warn you that i can breathe fire to burn yourself out."

the kappa went to his fighting stance, preparing for a fight against the strange creature taking a look at the forest.

the wrapped flying man looked and flew his steps and revealed to be a beautiful mythical mummy. orange clothing, multiple necklaces, along with a dark orange coat and indigo turban, the mummy looked at the mythical kappa. he smiled and took a glance at edmond honda. his body is so invisible that he wrapped his body as his undead fate.

"now, do you still recall killing me, kappa?"

"you're a mummy..." edmond remained surprised and scratched his back. "i don't think it's possible to kill you."

"exactly, because i am undead." he replied. "do not be afraid, i'm only here for a walk in the woods."

"what's your name exactly?" honda asked.

he flew closer to the kappa, smiling. "i was the greatest warrior of the kumar dynasty, call me dhalsim." he took a closer glance at the kappa and looked at the beautiful features of the creature. "my, what a beautiful shell. what's your name, kappa?"

he crossed his hands. "call me honda... or edmond honda if you must."

"i think edmond suits you, kappa." he flew around while taking more closer look at his green amphibious skin. "such wet textures, with beautiful shades of green." he giggled.

"quit staring at my skin, mummy. you may have heard of the japanese folklore. you know who i am." edmond sighed. "i'm dangerous."

"that's why i come to look for one to see on my two naked eyes, kappa." dhalsim stopped and flew his steps backward. "and you're a sumo wrestler? yokozuna or ozeki?"

"i'm an ozeki. i'm out there eating five meals and training myself for years to become stronger! i'm the best around the sumo heya!"

"mmm.." dhalsim hummed calmly. "and why would you ever call me a hunter?"

"we kappas kill humans and hunters. it's usually how it goes in the japanese folklore. although i'm always never like that unless they mess with me. i'm just an honorable kappa who hates indecisions." edmond responded. "i do have a few human friends like kaihi and arcindina."

the mummy smiled and looked into his eyes. "you seemed like a very nice kappa who isn't evil. i bet your human friends don't mess with you all the time."

"yeah, it's always been like that." edmond smiled back. "they come into the lake every thursday, they have work before visiting me."

"that's good."

after a moment of silence, edmond crossed his hands again and took a glance at the mummy. "honestly, you seem like a very nice guy. i might have to take my leave before daddy finds out i'm not there."

"want me to take you home?" the undead mummy asked.

"sure, i'll take the lead." the kappa replied before walking.

after a nice walk back to the lake, exiting the forest, edmond stopped and took another glance before getting back inside the water.

"will we see each other again soon, dhalsim?" he asked.

"maybe. i'll always catch you by surprise when you get back to the surface, or the forest." dhalsim replied. "now get back before the hunters find you."

"well then, see you soon."

"may we meet again, kappa."