HONSIM ; sexting

the setting takes place in street fighter 6.

———

as usual, edmond serves the usual orders and enjoys his business in his restaurant. everything about chanko house edomon felt like a dream and he's happy to keep it going. he had to wake up early to pick up his children from school, college, and so on. he's been on a busy schedule ahead and he's trying to focus on his orders. after placing the right food for his customer, he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket and suddenly saw a new message from dhalsim. with a smile on his face, he went outside of his restaurant and opened the message.

DHALSIM: i know you seem to be working on your restaurant but would you like to meditate with me?

edmond replied to his husband back with a smirking sticker.

EDMOND HONDA: let me guess, it's better than "meditating"?

dhalsim could already tell that he was horny for his husband. he'll try to figure out how to get him in the mood for sexting by taking a nude photo of himself in his bed. after edmond honda gives another order, he checks on the message, immediately blushes, and replies to another message. "you wanna play with me? i'll show you my orders as a master of sumo wrestling."

EDMOND HONDA: why don't you start your sumo lessons by touching and filming yourself fingering like you want me~?

DHALSIM: you seriously want my beautiful voice, my darling... wink.

EDMOND HONDA: god, you seriously made me wet... keep recording yourself as much as you want, my dhalsim~