HONSIM ; gifts

the setting takes place in street fighter 6

———

"come along, darling. my students have a gift for both of us." dhalsim walked as edmond smiled and walked to their seats in edomon. "i promise you that you'll love it just as i do. one of them said it was a surprise." edmond closed his laptop and focused on his husband. "havin' to think of it, i wonder what did they give to us..."

the yoga master brought out a bag and placed it on the table. dhalsim took out two stickers of bao-bao, and neither of them knew who he was. they were clueless but edmond smiled. "who is this guy?" he asked as he took a look. "no clue.. maybe our children know about him? either way, it's a very cute image."

the two of them continued to look at their gifts. edmond grabbed at the wine bottle of beaujolais, a fine grape-flavored one. "do they even know our personal lives?!" dhalsim laughed as he calmed the sumo wrestler chef down. "i don't think they actually did. after all, everyone should have our respect." edmond nodded and kept looking at their presents. they found the next one which it's a mild curry.

"instant mild curry?" edmond asked. "i was... surprised. but i sensed another yoga miracle. i wonder if they sell them here in metro city..." dhalsim replied. "maybe i can find 'em in a grocery store." the sumo wrestler ensured. "hopefully. i can ask them someday."

"about that fine wine, maybe we can use it for a nice date at bathtime!" edmond smiled as the yoga master looked at the bottle again. "one day, we should do one. maybe in paris. i heard your friend would allow you to stay in these hotels." dhalsim spoke as edmond clapped his hands. "yes! the judoka model manon legrand! she's a total legend!"