HONSIM ; shower sex

the setting takes place in street fighter 6

———

dhalsim returned after a long yoga class after teleporting from dhalsimer temple to his apartment in metro city. he heard showering sounds from the bathroom and decided to take a peak from the door. it seemed to be his husband taking a refreshing shower after closing his restaurant after a long day as well. the yoga master smirked and decided to surprise his husband by taking his cowl split and bracelets until he got in the shower and proceeded to stretch his arms to caress edmond's cheeks. the sumo wrestler chef turned around and saw his husband.

"good evening, darling." dhalsim said until his husband smiled and kissed him on the forehead. "how are you doing so far?" he took his other hand and wrapped it around his husband's body. edmond honda smiled. "perfect timing for you to come to the bathroom. i need you to know how much i miss seeing your beautiful face."

"i suppose i should say the same, my darling." dhalsim took a glance and the sumo wrestler chef kissed him on the forehead. he reached his head through his shoulders. "can i clean you up? you seem like you need to get fresh from your yoga class." the yoga master blushed and bit his lips. "whatever you do, i'd love to embrace your body onto mine." with those sweet nothings, they proceeded to kiss their lips, opening wider to skim their tongues together, leaving both of them already wet to their pussy lips. edmond murmured and placed his hands on dhalsim's clit and fingers him right after the yoga master turned around. the sumo wrestler chef felt like he was riding his back and kissed his shoulders.

"mmh.. edmond honda..." dhalsim whispered as his husband smirked devilishly and continued to finger him as fast as he could when he got deeper.