HONSIM ; e honda's birthday

the setting takes place in street fighter 6

———

for edmond honda, his birthday in japan or india gets very repetitive. but he loved it every year with dhalsim around him. when moving to metro city for his restaurant, his birthday was very new to him. for his 48th birthday, he decided to stay at the chanko house edomon to celebrate it with his friends and workmates. he did return to the restaurant with his turtleneck for the afternoon, so he's very comfortable and ready to keep serving the usual orders.

with dhalsim teleporting behind him with his beautiful turtleneck and coat, he covered his husband's eyes while flying. "guess who, birthday boy?" edmond smiled and giggled as he held the yoga master's hands.

"i know your beautiful voice whenever you're behind me, dhalsim-kun. you can uncover me whenever you want to." the yoga master let go and kissed him on the forehead. the sumo wrestler chef took a glance and pressed his plumping lips. "no need to buy me a gift because the real gift is my life with you." dhalsim caressed his hands on edmond's hair and flew back down, holding his hands. "i ordered a tiramisu for you to blow your wishes. it should be here in any moment."

"we find ourselves a reserved seat for us and look forward to our conversations. how was your yoga session with your students?" edmond asked while the yoga master smiled, taking their seats. "it was wonderful, darling. although i couldn't stop thinking about you." dhalsim replied as honda chuckled. "your birthday is much more important to me." dhalsim finished as he kissed his husband's cheeks. "happy birthday, edmond honda."