HONSIM ; morning sex

the setting takes place in street fighter 6

———

usually, edmond wakes up to get ready for another day in the chanko house edomon shenanigans and takes his son anisk to high school. sanjo is on the sumo wrestling dojo and datta is already at college for his doctoral studies. still, since it's friday, anisk, datta, and sanjo are allowed to have another sleepover with their friends, edmond is lucky to start his day by doing his morning routine. this time, dhalsim woke him up and went on top of his lap, caressing his cheekbones, completely naked.

the sumo wrestler chef's eyes opened and blinked twice to clear his vision. he pressed onto his husband's hips, noticing that dhalsim was on top of him. "good morning, dhalsim-kun..." he yawned after brightly smiling. "did you sleep well?"

dhalsim chuckled and nodded. "i had a vision, it's you and me together." he took a glance and laid his body down as they both gave each other a searing kiss on their lips. "i never stop dreaming about us... it feels so real."

"i love to dream about us as well, sim.." honda smiled and touched his husband's back. "just us together in chanko house edomon." the yoga master moved forward and back slowly, getting more comfortable in the naked body. since honda is nude as well, he's fine with it and his hands move to dhalsim's ass.

"back again from being horny after last night?" edmond asked.

"you know i'm down for one more round in the morning. and i'm not letting you win this time." dhalsim replied as the sumo wrestler chef squeezed his ass.

"ya really seemed not to handle losing against me fucking you hard, huh?" he slapped it which resulted in dhalsim moaning from his mouth closed. "show me watch ya got." the sumo wrestler licked his lips, still gripping his husband's ass. dhalsim wanted more than just a slap, he wanted to be fucked and be loved before honda gets ready for his routine. he felt more comfortable around his husband's lap, with his pussy getting wet from how needy he gets on top of edmond.

"i won the second round before sleeping. don't try to make me beat the last round." dhalsim smiled. "how about the winner who knocks out one of us can go ahead fuck it for the rest of morning sex?" he lends his hands traveling onto honda's body, take a moment back to reach on his husband's pussy. "now, may i?"

"with pleasure, dhalsim-kun." honda responded and held onto his husband's ass, grabbing tightly. dhalsim began to lick his fingers from his tongue, now beginning to lower his hands, and slipped his fingers inside him. edmond blushed and quickly turned his head backward, resting on the pillow as he looked at the walls. he murmured his husband's name, biting his lips. dhalsim took it aback and smirked devilishly at his pleasing edmond. he fingers him down with rhythm as he looked at edmond's eyes. "oh, dhalsim-kun..."

the yoga master focused and slowly stretched his fingers, reaching deeper inside of edmond's vagina. dhalsim felt his pussy getting more wetter and hotter from edmond's muttering voices. his breath gets hotter from the causes of fire breathing. "i'll let you go there as soon as you cum into my fingers." he stopped fingering him at the moment that he checked up onto honda's pussy already getting wet. "you're already horny, darling."

"so what now?" edmond breathed while dhalsim once again caressed his cheeks. "i still have work and the routine to do."

"i'll clean you up or start taking care of fingering you in the back." dhalsim replied as the sumo wrestler chef chuckled.

"come on then, eat me however you like, dhalsim-kun." edmond opened his legs, showing off his pussy to his husband. "you know i taste better than curry~"

"i'll make sure to get you cleaned up before you go to work~" dhalsim bent over like a cat, took a look at honda's wet pussy, and touches it a few more times with his finger before proceeding to kiss it. edmond blushed even more and muttered the yoga master's name again. he started skimming through the clitoris, playing with his tongue-twisting and stretching it inside of honda's vagina.

"haaah, dhalsim!" edmond cried out in pleasure. "please! go deeper!"

the yoga master insisted while kissing his husband's pussy while stretching his tongue deeper inside him. his lips kept playing with edmond's vulva, smoothing them gently as dhalsim's tongue kept stretching forward and back like how a dildo would thrust on. the sumo wrestler chef moaned loudly as he pressed his hands onto dhalsim's head.

"dhalsim-kun!" edmond felt like he would perform his orgasm if the yoga master kept stretching it to where it tickled inside him. honda moaned a few more seconds later for dhalsim's pleasure. "keep going! don't stop! just like that!"

dhalsim muttered with his moans, making sure his stretchy tongue got deeper than it should be. with his eyes kept closed, he would taste honda's pussy as some sort of morning breakfast right before the work on chanko house edomon. just sweet cunnilingous that dhalsim delved his tongue in. honda would scream with pleasure, but he didn't want to disturb anyone sleeping in the neighborhood. the yoga master gets into the deep end when edmond's vision fades to black, howling with pleasure.

"dhalsim-kun~! i'm about to cum!" edmond cried out. "god, dhalsim! please!"

suddenly, the sumo wrestler felt like the world stopped spinning, feeling his gooey liquids from his orgasm. his heart skipped a beat as he came for dhalsim to kiss and lick on. breathing from his mouth, body sweating as he opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling. dhalsim stretched back to the normal length of his tongue, tasting the gooey liquid from honda's vagina, licking his lips before whipping it. dhalsim smirked and gripped his husband's thighs, looking at him.

"you seemed lost on the part when you came on my mouth. i won this time, darling~" the yoga master spoke.

"f-fuck..." honda breathed slowly from his mouth, whimpering as he touched himself, reaching for his pussy. "you're so fuckin' good at this..."

"now, why not you get ready for your work on chanko house edomon and i can make you breakfast on the way?"

"five minutes and i'll get ready..."

dhalsim leaned on the top of honda once more and they both continued to kiss on their lips, spending more time together in the soundproof bedroom. little does the sumo wrestler chef know that he wouldn't want to get out of bed and spend the rest of the day with dhalsim.