HONSIM ; fluff

the setting takes place in street fighter 6.

———

edmond curled onto his husband's lap, typing a message to zangief for the next tournament they will spectate at. he can already giggle at the fact that he's excited to hang out and cheer up for his respective students he taught for sumo wrestling. with dhalsim tucking his husband's beautiful hair, he watched his smile grow as he blushed softly. "reading a funny joke you found on social media?" he asked. "the opposite! zangief is just too darn funny with his typo!" edmond showed his husband his phone in the middle of the conversation with the red cyclone.

"if i make a mistake typing a word, can i fix it?" dhalsim kept asking questions as edmond swiped up. "i don't think so. poor zangief he had to keep correcting himself and keep making the same typo!" he laughed so hard that dhalsim had to keep brushing his husband's hair. "well, kaihi sort of did the same. she's a fast typewriter."

he eventually showed his text messages to edmond, and he swiped up only to see her typos. "can you correct me if i type too fast and make a mistake?" the sumo wrestler asked as dhalsim kissed him in the cheeks. "you probably did the same back when we all received our phones. but i think it's better communicating when we're together." they cuddled up on the couch as edmond embraced his love. "you're right."