HONSIM ; edomon's grand opening

the setting takes place in street fighter 6.

———

"how do i look, dhalsim-kun?" the sumo wrestler chef asked while dressing up his yukata, taking the folded half sleeves in his shoulder. edmond finished his kumadori makeup, taking a look before looking his best. with sarahi shorts and zori sandals, the sumo wrestler chef smiled and took a look in his mirror. it's finally time for the grand opening of the chanko house, and he even invited manon and their friends to join the celebration.

dhalsim smiled and kissed his husband's cheeks. "you look beautiful as a chef can be." he responded while standing and taking a moment of silence and proudly happy for his husband's dream coming true. "it seems like you did it, darling.. all of this restaurant dream is finally come true and the legacy of sumo wrestling will continue to grow. seeing you achieve it makes me incredibly grateful for all of the support you have received." the yoga master sniffled as edmond honda kissed his husband's cheeks back, taken aback at the moment.

he caressed on whom he kissed and smiled. "thanks to you and manon, things're lookin' up. i had a hard darn time decision' on this location. if it weren't for manon, i would've scrapped that dream. the version of myself that i want to world to see. that's why i picked metro city!" edmond spoke. "do you think my restaurant will end up successful?"

"yes. i promise you it'll end up being the best restaurant you'll ever own, just like your bathhouse." the yoga master smiled and edmond nodded. "you're right." both embraced into a hug. "the children will be watching your performance, so keep your best effort." dhalsim spoke as both of them kissed for a short while. "see you for a while?" edmond asked. dhalsim nodded as they separated and waved. the yoga master left as edmond honda prepared himself for his performance in chanko house edomon.

"yoi-sho!" you entered the entrance of the chanko house, checking out at the performance that was all with lights off, everything covered in darkness. the light sticking out to the sumo wrestler chef, he stomps out twice with his knees bent with his stance, with people screaming out "yoi-sho" as edmond clapped twice. lights on, with the morning crowd.

"chanko house edomon is open for business!" the sumo wrestler slapped his belly and finally finished his performance along with his workmates. "irasshai!"

everyone applauded their hands as edmond smiled brightly. "welcome to the grand opening of chanko house edomon! i've poured my heart and soul into makin' darn sure it's got everything i want the world to see. it wasn't easy gettin' here. i traveled the entire globe lookin' for the perfect place to set up shop. if it weren't for my friend, miss manon legrand for the words she said to me after a cross-style match; i try to be the version of myself that i want the world to see!"

the judoka supermodel stood up as edmond lended a hand on her to get up the sumo stage. "congratulations and merci, mr honda! you deserve this wonderful dream." she crossed her hands as the sumo wrestler chef lent another hand to the love of his life. "and to the man i loved for eighteen years of my life for helping me choose the name and for your endless support.

dhalsim teleports in front of edmond honda, giving him a nice embrace and kiss on their lips. "you finally did it, my darling!"