HONSIM ; mirror sex

the setting takes place in street fighter 6

———

the sumo wrestler chef looked into the eyes reflecting the mirror in front of him. edmond honda, horny and needy to touch himself, got out of work early to feel that moment. he couldn't stand it any longer and just wanted to watch himself masturbating for confidence. honda pressed his lubricant onto his fingers, leading onto his pussy, and proceeded to move his fingers forward. edmond blushed like a mess and covered his mouth. he whispered his husband's name, closing his eyes as he kept moving his fingers.

the moment when honda's fingers got faster, he looked into himself again, murmuring. his dirty words spread across his lips, his nipples getting hard as he touches himself like a horny sumo wrestler chef he is. edmond moaned out of pleasure as he felt the heat of his body. suddenly, he heard footsteps from the yoga master who sat down on the chair, watching it with his own white eyes. dhalsim seems to be enjoying the view.

"may i welcome you to my yoga lessons, darling?" he asked as edmond bites his lips. "whatever you do..." the sumo wrestler chef paused his words and gasped as he went faster. "you make me feel this way when i'm horny, dhalsim-kun..." the yoga master smirked and levitated on his own. "breathe and keep going until you come." he focused on edmond's hundred fingers and licked his lips. "i never knew you would masturbate yourself at least hundred times... i'm satisfied~"

edmond kept his hundred fingers, masturbating faster like his own techniques. he moaned at dhalsim's name taken aback, blushing hard. the sumo wrestler chef breathed harder and couldn't hold it anymore, he needed his husband more than ever. "dhalsim-kun!" he gripped his bedsheets as he looked into himself the last few times. "you need me, hm? i'll gladly make you cum if you stay in front of the mirror~"

"what?" edmond went slower. "don't make me beg... i get embarrassed when you make me." he then stopped as dhalsim went closer to his husband's legs. "as long as you follow my next lesson." the yoga master licked his fingers and reached his hands onto the sumo wrestler chef's pussy, proceeding to finger inside him as edmond blushed and closed his eyes. "dhalsim..." he huffed and he gripped the bedsheets harder. "mmh..."

"now look into the mirror, darling." the yoga master bites his lips as he stretched his finger inside edmond honda's vagina. smoothly fingering, he kisses his husband's cheeks as edmond closes his eyes. "i can't... i don't know if i can..." dhalsim sighed. "then i won't make you cum from my hands. you can't do yoga right if you don't look at your reflection." he went faster as the sumo wrestler moaned louder for his husband's name. honda's body trembled and kept his legs open, blushing like a mess. "d-dhalsim-kun... go deeper..." edmond gulped as he focused on his reflection, biting his lips. "p-please..."

dhalsim proceeded to stretch his fingers onto the deep end as he went faster, thrusting his husband's vagina inside him. he blushed while listening to honda's moans. the sumo wrestler breathed as he couldn't handle holding his pussy getting tickled while focusing on the mirror. "hah! dhalsim-kun!" the sumo wrestler moaned. "f-fuck!"

"good, my darling.." dhalsim proceeded to kiss his husband's cheeks again. edmond's legs kept shaking lightly as he felt overwhelmed and embarrassed over his reflection of dhalsim fingering him. he knew the yoga master was planning all of this. "d-dhalsim..." edmond recalled. "dhalsim..." his cheeks were completely burned as he watches. "keep looking, darling." the yoga master looked into his husband's eyes. "don't look away~"

completely self conscious, edmond honda moaned his utter dirty words, shaking as dhalsim fingered him deeper. the yoga master smirked devilishly as went harder to make his husband cum when suddenly, he felt something gooey. edmond screamed with pleasure as he came and squirted on the mirror reflection as his vision faded to black. the yoga master smiled and tasted edmond's cum as he stretched back to his normal size. the sumo wrestler chef panted and opened his eyes again to look at his and dhalsim's reflection.

"fuck... i cummed without warning you.." edmond sighed. "what matters is that i made you cum." the yoga master giggled. all overwhelmed, the sumo wrestler chef covered his face, sighing. "you kiddin' me?! i feel so fuckin' humbled..." dhalsim laughed and kissed his husband's forehead. "you're so hot when you're like that... why not we go to round two and i can eat you out as my dinner~? you will have to stay in front and look at your reflection as many times as i say." he smirked as the sumo wrestler blushed like a mess. looks like his yoga lessons aren't over yet.