Chapter 12 - Damn Damon

Start from the beginning

If it don't hang, then he can't bang
You can't hurt my feelings, but I like pain

« Aissi! », once she seemed to realise it was him— and as if she remembered he even existed, she smiled.

« Aigu, you're awake. »

If he fuck me and ask, "Whose is it?"
When I ride the dick, I'ma spell my name, ah

__________

It had been a minute.

Maybe longer than a minute and over five more, since I unfortunately paused the song and my dancing session and took a seat in front of Damon.

He was watching me.

I was watching him.

We were watching each other and had been for the past 5 minutes.

'Tough crowd. I feel like a stripper. Or wait, he should be the stripper since he's tied. Or maybe I'm the dominatrix and he's into me?', I started thinking, eyeing him while slowly smirking.

But then seeing his annoyed face, I pushed the thought away.

Pursuing her lips, I released a loud sigh and spoke up. « Okay, I'll say it. Surprise! You were kidnapped— wait no, I man-napped you— no wait that's incriminating myself— you wer— »

« If all you wanted was some time alone with me, you could have said so. », he effectively interrupted my rambling.

'Rude.', I mentally commented even though I knew I wouldn't stop until I was done.

Frowning, I tilted my head to the right. « Right. You were vampire-napped. But that's not what's important at the moment. », I say, narrowing my eyes and staring at him like I was studying him.

In a way, I was, « My observation during your sleeping phase enabled me to verify a fact. »

« That you really can't spell Damon without damn. », I continue while skipping over his perfectly shaped eyebrows. They for some reason made me think of my own and how I should go to a beauty salon.

Skimming over his brows and back to his eyes, I ignored his frown. « Damn. That's what I said when I saw you walk up to Caroline thinking you were truly interested in her. »

Even though none of what he had planned to do to Caroline happened, I was still angry, and the more I recalled the TV series, the more I grew angrier and the more the vervain vines and thorns wrapped around him grew tighter.

Rising from my seat, I slowly inched closer to him. Each step was calculated, and determined. I was not only angry canon Caroline but for her canon friends who let it happen. But most of all, I was furious against the perpetrator.

« Dumbass is what I thought when I saw you take her in your car... », trailing off, I now stood behind him.

« Game on is what I texted her when she took you here. », I whisper, not so subtly imitating one of my favourite characters— Katerina Petrova.

All I heard from him was curses and grunts as the vines tightened, coaxing a smirk out of me.

I kept my hand on his shoulder as I moved to face him. And I could see the signs of anger on his face. « How...? », he groans.