Chapter 7 - Hogwarts, The Pathway (1)

Hello Wattpadiers.

So sorry for the long wait, I thought since I was on a break I really was going to be on a break. It turned out, it just meant to have more emails dumped in my inbox with loads of papers that I could work on at home.

Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter. I want to say thank you to all of those who decided to give this story a shot, and to all of those who express their lives with votes, comments, and reactions. It's always nice and entertaining to read your comments. Lots of love to you readers! This is for you.

PS: I legit came up with this chapter in 12 hours! New record time.

Warning: Unedited;

__________

Bonnie Bennett's POV

« So you're a witch... », Matt trails off.

'Omo, look at those big blue baby eyes! How could someone leave Moonpie or even think of hurting him? Should I slap Elena when we get back? That heartless biatch!'

I didn't care if it was the tenth time I heard this in just 5 minutes, since it was Matt, I had no choice but to answer. « Yes. », I answer with a reassuring grin while holding back from pinching his cheeks.

« But— I prefer the word divergent. Decided it right now, I've read once that witches are the devil's wives and I'm not. », I correct, tearing my eyes away from his blue ones before I did the unthinkable.

I itched to run my hand through his hair.

'Moonpie!'

« ...You're a witch. », Jeremy speaks up with the same disbelieving face he had since the moment I used my powers and totally disregarded my previous input.

Instead of answering I rolled my eyes before sighing, my prior enthusiastic feelings were now gone. A few minutes went by in which my eyes slid on each of their faces, all of them wearing the same expression.

Minutes had gone by since the moment I showed them my powers— well two of them, fire and telekinesis, as I didn't want to overwhelm them. Caroline had parked the car on the side, a bit closer to the trees so we could talk.

Although we were still near Mystic Falls, we were far away enough to not have me worried about either of the Salvatore brothers finding us.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when someone spoke up. « All that talk about your Grams, about you being a psychic, so it was— it's true. », Caroline tells me wide-eyed.

« Dae, all she's said and I told you is true. », I remembered how it all went down in the original show, how many episodes went by and things happened to her before she finally found out about the supernatural world being real.