Chapter 12 - Damn Damon

Start from the beginning

Yeah, you fucking with some wet ass pussy
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet ass pussy

After some time, he scrutinised the blonde girl, a grin coating his lips. « You know, I thought as her best friend you knew everything... », he trails off with a chuckle, speaking loudly over the music.

Tie me up like I'm surprised

Let's role-play, I wear a disguise

He continues, « Your best friend is a pervert. »

I want you to park that big Mack truck right in this little garage

« Oh my God! », Caroline exclaims.

And Tyler broke into another fit of laughter.

__________

Make it cream, make me scream
Out in public, make a scene
I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you, I got this ring

At first, it was faint, slow, not louder than the whispers of an old woman who spent years inhaling cigarettes after cigarettes. He was unsure whether he was dreaming and coming back to the surface, or whether he was waking up with a hangover.

Gobble me, swallow me, drip down the side of me

But then, as he opened his eyes, once, and then twice, he became sure he was none of the above.

Because there was no way in his mind and world, that he would dream or wake up to seeing his brother's weird friend— Bonnie Bennett— twerk while holding onto a lamp.

No, he was convinced to be in some alternate universe— his brother's head perhaps.

« Now get your boots and your coat for this wet ass pussy ! », the crazy human sings— or rather shouts, prompting another wince from him, the sound painful for his enhanced hearing.

« Look, I need a hard hitter, I need a deep stroke. I need a Henny drink, I need a weed smoker. », she continues unaware of his state and unbothered by her surroundings as she keeps dancing.

And maybe, he had a hangover because, for some unknown reason to him, his eyes were still glued on her figure and not at all on his surroundings and looking for a way to free himself.

Your honor, I'm a freak bitch, handcuffs, leashes
Switch my wig, make him feel like he cheating

It wasn't attraction, nor was it some kind of love at first sight— no, Damon was not into this kind of thing. At least not anymore.

Put him on his knees, give him some' to believe in

But it was as if he saw everything in slow motion— and for a vampire, despite the primal instinct to fight or defend, it could mean many things. And as he was, Damon didn't want to find out.

Never lost a fight, but I'm looking for a beating
In the food chain, I'm the one that eat y'a

It was then, that his consciousness seemed to fully come back into place and he snapped back to reality. « I highly doubt that. », he says, referring to the song. He watched— and a part of his brain noted the way she yelped, and turned around fast with a hand over her chest.