“Do you still have to sleep with something in your arms when you sleep? ”

Yu Chu could hear his smothered smile, and her face couldn't hang. She had a habit of holding things up and curled up to sleep since she was a child. Yesterday she slept too heavily and regarded Dong Chaoming as her soft doll. She was really confused. Dong Chaoming was so hard.It's a bit like your own doll.

The secret was pierced, and Yu Chu couldn't wait to shrink his whole body.

“I'm used to it. ”

“Very good, hug me in the future. ”

Dong Chaoming turned against the customer and fell on Yu Chu, the expression on his face was quite pleasant.

“Hello. . . ”

Yu Chu's reaction made Dong Chaoming narrow his eyes,

“You don't think you still have a chance to hug someone else, do you? ”

“It's impossible, it's just me. ”

Yu Chu pushed him on the shoulder,

“You want to be beautiful, if you can't, I'll change it. I like to hug whoever I like. ”

Dong Chaoming was anxious and pressed her to keep her from moving.,

“Yu Chu! ”

The person under him was amused by his expression, trembling with laughter between his arms, reaching out to touch his protruding Adam's apple, as if smoothing the cat's hair.,

“There are no plans to replace people for the time being, so I can barely hug you. ”

Temporarily, reluctantly.

Yu Chu's wording was very rigorous, so rigorous that Dong Chaoming took it seriously, put all her grievances into her stomach, and held her back as she wished to make her regret it that night.

    ...

“I was wrong. . . really. ”

Yu Chu's voice was broken and flirtatious, and he was pounded into mud under Dong Chaoming. He tried to hold the sheets tightly like a string with both hands, and then released them weakly.

Her lower body was lifted and hung outside the bed by Dong Chaoming, her ankles firmly in his hands, rising and falling with the impact. Yu Chu's upper body was limp on the bed, her orange-red hair scattered behind her head, revealing her brilliance unreservedly. Dong Chaoming's hand moved up along her ankle, dragging her leg to bend and lift it up. The hard object under her body went deeper, as if it was nailed in, Yu Chu turned his head impatiently and squeezed out a few hums in his throat.

“Still have to change people? For whom? ”

All the boys in Yu Chu's department were set up as imaginary enemies by Dong Chaoming. One by one, they passed in their minds. Yu Chu might not be able to remember their faces, but Dong Chaoming remembered them very clearly. The more he thought about it, the more uncomfortable he became. The speed of his waist advancement accelerated, and the sound of his body slapping hit Yu Chu's eardrums. The liquid at the junction of the two flowed to the tip of his hips along the movement of copulation, dripping down a few times.

“There is no need to change people. ”

Yu Chu was flogged by him and his lower body was numb, and the acupuncture point flesh was hugged up and then the tyrannical sex organs were broken open and the only space was squeezed tragically. The small space was full of emptiness, and the emptiness would continue to be inserted into the hot desire in less than half a second, as if it was going straight into the womb. Dong Chaoming stretched his back tightly, and separated the two legs hanging from his arms more apart.