10

1) 10. Equator and Poles_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)

  10. The Equator and the Poles

  Su Zhihan had something to do over the weekend, so he asked Gu Hui to take his son to the cram school. Dong Chaoming opened the door of Yu's car and bumped into Yu Chu who was sitting here. Yu Chu didn't even raise his head and said,

  "Close the door."

  Dong Chaoming and Yu Chu. When these two names came together, they were like mutually exclusive names, which successfully made the driver sweat drip from his forehead at eight o'clock in the morning.

  Dong Chaoming took a deep breath, picked up Yu Chu's loose skirt, threw it back, and closed the car door.

  Treat his crush with grace.

  Go around to the other side, open the door, and sit down. Yu Chu in the car was focused on his competition information and didn't even move.

  Today, Yu Chu was still wearing a large skirt randomly picked from the closet, with a square collar, revealing her beautiful neck and chest, and her two collarbones were clearly visible.

  Yu Chu looks like Gu Hui, with bright brows and eyes, and a fox-like smile, but he always has a cold expression, and his temperament is even colder, a bit like keeping strangers away. Dong Chaoming has a tall nose and thin lips, but he has a pair of almond-shaped eyes. His face is handsome when he is cold, but he looks gentle when he is warm. His smile is exactly the same as Su Zhihan's.

  Two people are one cold and one warm. If they meet, they will become one cold and one hot. Water and fire are incompatible.

  Their weekend class schedule is full, with tutoring on all subjects from morning to night. They only need to sit in a classroom and wait for the teacher in front to come and go around again, doing assembly line work. Yu Chu was always active in math tutoring. Dong Chaoming watched as she walked up to the whiteboard to discuss the topic with the teacher. She was obsessed with consolidating the basic questions. Dong Chaoming was not interested in the basic questions. In his eyes, they were all formulas and boring. Prepare yourself for unsolved puzzles.

  "Dong Chaoming, what's your result?"

  "Is it right?"

  The person named by Yu Chu glanced at the topic they were discussing, looked at the one on his own paper, and blurted out without turning his head, "

  Yes, 521."

  In the front. Yu Chu, who was standing and calculating with the teacher, nodded in approval and said nothing more.

  The person sitting on the stool looked at this question in disbelief as if someone had cast a spell on him.

  It’s really 521.

  Why did Yu Chu specifically choose this question to ask him.

  !

  Is this a confession to him?

  Why is she becoming more and more explicit?

  Dong Chaoming bit his pen anxiously.

  It

  was already dusk when I came out of the cram school. Warm colors enveloped the entire Wanzhou. The horizon in the distance was shining, the light was soft, it was the afterglow of the setting sun. The clouds in the sky are like mother's newly baked cakes, yellow and fragrant.