35

1) Thirty-five, Tropic of Capricorn_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)

  35. The Tropic of Capricorn

  weather forecast has been broadcasting the number of typhoon this year for several days in a row. Yu Chu heard Gu Hui mention it several times but could not remember its number. She seemed to be unable to hold anything other than knowledge points in her mind. what.

  The question types in the last weekly exam were deliberately chosen in the wrong direction. Yu Chu almost didn't finish the comprehensive paper. He only anxiously applied general formulas to the selected questions. He didn't even have time to read the questions carefully, so the results were not ideal. This exam was a wake-up call for Yu Chu, and he focused even more on strengthening the teaching materials, not neglecting the details of the teaching materials. Studying took up most of the time, and even less was allocated to Dong Chaoming. Yu Chu felt a little guilty.

  When Dong Chaoming's family came to eat, Yu Chu deliberately sat next to Dong Chaoming. Dong Chaoming glanced at her, but did not show any unnecessary emotions. Yu Chu was a little overwhelmed. Then he thought about it. Dong Chaoming was also very busy. Last time he heard that his grades had dropped. , was probably focusing on the book. When the Dong family was about to leave, she quietly said to Dong Chaoming in the corridor: "

  If you have any questions, you can come to me." Dong Chaoming said nothing and stared at her quietly. Yu Chu was stared at Feeling uncomfortable, she forced herself to add, "For example, politics?"

  The person opposite suddenly grinned, half-smiling,

  "Okay."

  Gu Hui unconsciously turned her head and looked out the window, and uttered an ouch,

  "It's raining. It's over."

  All the people gathered in front of the door were attracted. Dong Chenlei opened the door. It was pouring rain outside, and even stronger was the strong wind. Obviously there was only one road between the Dong family on the opposite side, but the violent storm seemed to be thousands of meters away. Far. Gu Hui pushed Yu Haohang next to her. Yu Haohang lowered his head in confusion. Gu Hui blinked at him. After receiving his wife's hint, Yu Haohang said politely, "It's raining so hard, why don't we go back later." Gu Hui

  continued

  , She was already enthusiastic, not to mention the external conditions were really bad,

  "Just stay here, I'll clean up the guest room for you."

  Su Zhihan thought it was nothing, and was about to agree with a smile, but Dong Chenlei interrupted,

  "It's okay, it's just opposite, no need to be there. Live here."

  Yu Haohang nodded slightly in agreement. How could his family accommodate such a lawyer? Su Zhihan glanced at her husband with an annoyed look. She really wanted to save face.

  "I want to live here."

  Dong Chaoming's voice beside him was neither loud nor quiet, just enough for everyone to hear clearly. Yu Chu was so shocked that his heart skipped a beat. Is he crazy?

  Gu Hui was the first to react. She patted Dong Chaoming happily and said,

  "No problem." She turned to face the Dong parents, "The child doesn't want to bother, so you can stay here for one night and I'll clean up." She

  refused once . If he could refuse a second time, Dong Chaoming would confront him. Dong Chenlei reluctantly nodded at his wife's signal, "

  Sorry to trouble you."

  Yu Chu and Dong Chaoming were urged to study, and Yu Haohang directly She gave way to the study room on the second floor, and the two of them walked up to the second floor. Yu Chu couldn't help but turn around and ask him,

  "Dong Chaoming, what do you think?"

  Dong Chaoming didn't answer her, and looked around as if observing something,

  "You Where do your parents live?"

  The thunder outside was so loud that Yu Chu could only hear clearly where they lived in the back. Thinking he was asking himself, he pointed casually,

  "I live in that room. You should live in the guest room downstairs. The study is over there.
Dong Chaoming's eyes were dark and unclear, reflecting the clean Yu Chu, he suddenly lowered his body, bit Yu Chu's lip fiercely, licked the mark again, and was pushed away by Yu Chu in a hurry.,

“You are crazy, this is my house, what should I do if my parents come up?" ”

Dong Chaoming pulled the muscles around his mouth, his expression obviously bad. Turn around and go to the study,

“Got it. ”

    ...

The heavy rain didn't mean to stop until late at night. Yu Chu turned off the lamp, opened the gauze curtain and looked at the rain outside. The typhoon that Gu Hui was talking about in her ear was finally turned out by Yu Chu from the back of her head.

It was the typhoon that made landfall early.

“Boom boom”

The knock on the door was exceptionally clear in the middle of the night, like a sudden burst of thunder.

Yu Chu thought it was her mother who came to urge her to go to bed. When she opened the door, she was about to say that she was ready to go to bed, but the person outside the door was not Gu Hui, but Dong Chaoming who was staying at her house tonight.

“What's the matter? ”

Dong Chaoming held up the book, and Yu Chu looked intently. It was politics. His tone was weird.,

“I came to ask you a question, you said, you can ask. ”

Of course Yu Chu is willing to tell him, no matter which subject it is, but only if it is not at this time, Yu Chu's posture is closed.,

“today. . It's too late, I'll watch it for you another day, so go downstairs and go to sleep.

“Good night. ”

Yu Chu closed the door, but found that there was no way to close it completely. She looked up and saw Dong Chaoming's tie stuck in the crack of the door.

She thought Dong Chaoming was careless, and opened the door again to help him pull out his tie. This was a big mistake. Yu Chu later learned of Dong Chaoming's hint of this action, and she fell into Dong Chaoming's trap stupidly.

Dong Chaoming squeezed in directly through the open door, threw away the book, and quickly locked the door.

Yu Chu looked at his series of movements and realized that something was wrong, so he took a step back.,

"Dong Chaoming. . . ”

The person named was undressing, and Yu Chu's intuition told her that it seemed to be a little different from before. Dong Chaoming was left out by her during this time, and I don't know if she was too sensitive. Dong Chaoming's steps towards her carried dirt and dark clouds.

“Yu Chu, are you going to sleep? ”

Dong Chaoming stared at Yu Chu's pajamas, with a big neckline, revealing a beautiful line.

Yu Chu was picked up by him and fell on the bed, and the arms on top of her head supported his dark eyes like a shelf.

“Don't sleep yet, stay with me. ”

Previous chapter

Back to Contents

Bookmark

Next chapter

10586