18

1) 18th, Flood Season_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)

  18.

  Yu Chu and Dong Chaoming have not seen each other again during the summer vacation during the flood season. Dong Chaoming did not even come to dinner. Yu Chu heard Aunt Su mention when chatting with her mother that he was forced by Uncle Dong at home to study the basics of mathematics and finish writing a book every day. I have to study college courses in advance to answer the test questions, which makes my life miserable.

  Yu Chu quietly opened a crack in the curtains, took a brief look at the room opposite, and then closed the curtains like a thief, leaving only the fluttering shadow of white gauze by the window.

  Midsummer has passed, and the heat wave that seems to come from another world on the asphalt road is no longer scary, and high temperature warnings are not frequently pushed to the mobile phone, making people give up their plans to go out in frustration. At the end of the summer vacation, Yu Chu went back to his grandma's house with his parents. Grandma lived in Lincheng, and Yu Haohang drove there directly.

  The wheels drive onto the road, the clear summer sky, rice fields, farmers wearing straw hats, trees with dark green leaves and narrow stems standing quietly but disturbed by the steel giants moving quickly, until the sunset is almost close to the horizon, the Yu family The three of them arrived at grandma's house.

  As expected, the uncle's family was already sitting in the living room of grandma's house.

  Yu Chu followed his parents to greet them one by one, and sat on the sofa politely, listening to grandma's questions and answering them.

  "Yu Chu is here?"

  A boy came down from upstairs. Grandma's attention instantly shifted when she heard his voice. Her slightly old face was full of kindness,

  "Yu Song, you heard the noise upstairs and didn't know to come down to say hello." ."

  The person who came was smooth-talking and coaxed his grandma first,

  "Isn't he here?" He turned around and greeted the three members of Yu Chu's family, "Second uncle, second aunt, and little sister."

  Yu Haohang didn't show much warmth on his face and just nodded. , Gu Hui greeted her as usual,

  "Yu Song has changed a lot since he went to college. He is much more mature."

  Yu Song smiled politely and sat next to her grandma. Gu Hui's words were picked up by her eldest aunt,

  "You have become mature, but you are still lazy. He's lazy."

  Yu Chu has never played a dominant role in grandma's house. Last year, Yu Song was admitted to A University and studied business. Grandma was the most happy and said that he would definitely be as successful as his uncle. Uncle Yu Chu does some business and owns a small company. Her grandma said that he wanted to inherit the business empire. If it were Yu Chu, her grandma would not tell her to work hard and become a psychiatrist like her father. It was obvious that her father was more capable in Wanzhou, and even the uncle would ask their family to help introduce turnover.

  Yu Chu also knew why.

  When I was a child, my grandma would make meat dumplings every year. Yu Chu loved to eat them. During the Dragon Boat Festival, she would vaguely look forward to the salty aroma. Grandma would call their names. Yu Chu listened carefully and waited for a response. Grandma shouted: " Yu Song", the first name will always be him, even if Yu Song doesn't like it.

  Yu Chu helped repair her grandma's TV many times. Her grandma was old and couldn't understand the new smart TV. The novel functions were more like a burden to her. She carefully drew a picture and changed every button on the remote control. Each key was labeled with its function in big letters and was posted on the coffee table in the living room. One New Year's Eve, Yu Song's drink spilled on it. Grandma ignored the picture and hurriedly picked out Yu Song's phone next to her for fear of water getting in. And the picture was torn off directly. A month later, Yu Chu had already returned to Wanzhou, but he still received a call from his grandma, asking her why she couldn't watch TV anymore.

  Grandma never said it, but everyone, including Yu,