24

1) Twenty-four, Mandeb Strait_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)

  24. Bab el-Mandeb Strait

  "Morning."

  The car door was lowered before the car door was opened, and a familiar voice came from inside. Yu Chu bent down in disbelief and saw someone sitting in the back seat of his car who shouldn't be there.

  "Why are you here?"

  Dong Chaoming came over to help her open the car door very consciously,

  "My dad left a piece of information for today's court session at the office and left early."

  Yu Chu got into the car. Her hair was all tied up today. He stood up, leaving Dong Chaoming with a neat silhouette.

  "Isn't there Aunt Su?"

  "Yu Chu, my feet are so swollen that I can't walk, and you don't even want to carry me for a while? Do you hate me so much?" Why do

  these words sound so familiar? Yu Chu's eyes flashed. She suddenly recalled that these were the exact words she said to Dong Chaoming at Dong's house.

  She secretly exchanged concepts and gained proficiency, and the way of heaven was reincarnated. Today, she was speechless in front of this moral kidnapping. Yu Chu admitted defeat, shut her mouth and took out her vocabulary cards. Yu Chu compiled another one during the vacation. She had accumulated enough English, but she was used to persisting. The new vocabulary book added many more uncommon words. Words and idioms.

  Yu Chu devoted herself to studying, but Dong Chaoming knew what was going on and didn't provoke her. He just glanced at the long list of words written in Juan Xiu's handwriting on the paper, which he didn't recognize at all. Dong Chaoming pursed his lips, and his sense of crisis skyrocketed. He was now the number one in his grade. With Yu Chu's character, he would never admit defeat. He would definitely try his best to defeat him in the next exam.

  no.

  Dong Chaoming quietly pointed his finger on the shadow of Yu Chu beside his leg and drew an outline.

  Last time it was because she was distracted by the math competition. In fact, he failed to win. If he still comes first in the next exam, what will happen to Yu Chu?

  The driver dropped the two of them at the gate of Yacheng University, then turned around and left.

  Yu Chu couldn't help but pay attention to the looks from around her. She lowered her voice and said,

  "Stay away from me."

  Dong Chaoming was thick-skinned, raised his left foot and showed it, with a look of grievance on his face,

  "The classroom is on the fifth floor. I accidentally did it. I rolled down the stairs. I don't want you to help me. Can you just stay with me?" "There is

  an elevator."

  "There are one, two, five steps on the way to the teaching building." "

  . .."

  Yu Chu was speechless. The early morning wind swept through the crowd of people going to school, blowing the girls' loose hair and beating shoelaces. It was gentle and soft, less aggressive, and even the repressed senior high school students could do it. Being covered with a veil of peace, there is a rare period of confusion.

  Yu Chu and Dong Chaoming were walking side by side. To be honest, Yu Chu didn't know how to face Dong Chaoming now. She originally wanted to hide, but Dong Chaoming's confession and desire were all exposed, which was far beyond her control. A person who had always been stepped on by her suddenly washed away his past image at an unstoppable speed. What appeared again, walking beside her now, seemed to be another person.