31

1) Thirty-one, Oasis_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)

  31. Dong

  Chaoming was of course the one to do the finishing work of the oasis. Yu Chu put on the underwear and shirt he handed over. She was limp and several times more embarrassed than Dong Chaoming. Looking through the mirror in the dressing room, he also discovered that there was a shallow hole on her neck. There were shallow teeth marks, teeth and claws showing, and the inner ring was red. The pain when Dong Chaoming bit that piece of skin seemed to linger for a long time.

  Dong Chaoming was not wearing a shirt, only a watch on his arm and a thin bracelet. He was naked to deal with the white turbidity on the ground. He still had some lingering feelings for Yu Chu, so he put his arms around her and refused to let go.

  Yu Chu was really good today. The passionate kiss he got as he wished was enough for Dong Chaoming to dream about for a long time at midnight.

  "Yu Chu, I..."

  Yu Chu pushed him, and the muscles under her palms were vigorous. Her belated shame made her dare not touch him more, leaving only one finger to poke against his elbow repeatedly. , Dong Chaoming couldn't stand her unconscious little actions. He forgot everything he wanted to say, and his heart turned into a pool of water, swaying with her fingers. He leaned over and tried to kiss her again, but his mouth was covered,

  "Put your clothes on, it's time to go back. Don't you still have competitions, relays, long jump..."

  "I don't want to compete anymore."

  Dong Chaoming's depressed voice dropped from a whisper . He grew bigger, his head stuck out from his collar, and he quickly put on his clothes in two seconds. His expression was like a deflated hydrogen balloon, and he would just fall limply to the ground, without any fighting spirit.

  "Then why did you sign up so much? You are the most active one, right?"

  "How did I know you..." He paused and swallowed half of the words before he spoke, "Just let Chu Yi do it all." ."

  Yu Chu guessed what Dong Chaoming was about to say in the second half of his hesitant sentence, and her chest was pounding again. Something exploded in it. She pretended not to understand and hurriedly walked out. Dong Chaoming grabbed their mobile phones. The cabinet didn't even have time to close before he chased after her.

  "Yu Chu, I haven't finished speaking yet. Don't you think you still owe me an answer?"

  Yu Chu didn't stop, and many inexplicable and irrelevant things flooded into his mind, including the bag and documents that were randomly disposed of by the confused owner. There was an unfinished history paper in the folder, the topic of the weekend composition that the Chinese teacher had informed her in advance, the white peach soda that had not been opened at home, the swimming pool next to her and the gray sky outside.

  But he didn't dare to think about Dong Chaoming's answer.

  How could Dong Chaoming let her go? He stood in front of Yu Chu in three or two steps, leaving her no room to escape.

  "Yu Chu, what do you mean?"

  Five minutes ago, they were skin to skin, but in the blink of an eye, they turned against each other, It seems to be just a toy. She uses it when she likes it, and then throws it aside after playing with it. It is not needed.

  Once Dong Chaoming's thoughts go astray, it is difficult to pull him back. You can get a glimpse of it from the fact that he thinks Yu Chu has a crush on him. He never hits the wall or looks back. Yu Chu's eyes are still shining in front of him, and his lips are tightly closed. He Throwing the cell phone he was holding onto the seat next to him, he picked up Yu Chu. Ignoring Yu Chu's screams, he strode to the edge of the swimming pool. Yu Chu was hanging on the water, and her face could be seen on the water. reflection. As soon as Dong Chaoming let go, she would immediately fall into the full pool of water.

  Yu Chu tugged at his collar in a panic,

  "Dong Chaoming!"

  Dong Chaoming dragged Yu Chu's legs steadily and pushed him upwards like punishment, making Yu Chu even more nervous.
causing Yu Chu to put his arms around his neck more nervously and wrap them around him.,

“Yu Chu, what are you running away from? ”

“I just want an answer, even if you nod your head. ”

It sounds nice to say, but the action is no different from a threat, Yu Chu shouted.,

“How can you be like this? ”

Dong Chaoming stared straight at Yu Chu with obsidian-like eyes, with a serious expression.,

“Yu Chu, I like you. ”

He is waiting, if it is not the answer he wants, then ask again, and he will admit that he is unreasonable.

Yu Chu felt wonderful, seabirds and fish, Bach on Christmas Eve, plane trees planted in the courtyard of a national town across the ocean, a large piece of bread wrapped in newspaper exchanged for a piano song during the war, and Dong Chaoming in front of him.

The two of them are now pushing and pulling because of whether they like each other or not.

The unpolished teenagers are jerky gears, brand-new but not so suitable. It hurts when they are forced to roll together. They pray to be separated forever at every moment, but when they briefly hit each other at a certain moment, dazzling sparks burst out.

Holding his face with his hand along the side of his neck, Yu Chu gently kissed the corner of his mouth.

This is the answer, she said in her heart.

Dong Chaoming was a little carried away. He didn't remember the dangerous situation of the two of them. He actually let go of Yu Chu's legs and tried to clasp the back of her head to deepen the kiss. The moment their lips were close to each other, they both fell into the swimming pool.

It's like two goldfish that broke into by mistake. It's weird and harmonious in the huge swimming pool. Dong Chaoming's eyes are strong. Underwater kissing is still too difficult for this sentimental little couple, especially Yu Chu. She doesn't have Dong Chaoming's hobby of diving every year, except for the sound of water all over the sky.I can hardly hear anything.

Dong Chaoming finally took a hard bite of Yu Chu's lips and brought the two of them to the surface.

After being exposed to oxygen, Yu Chu took a few big breaths, and finally calmed down. The clothes all over his body were attached to his body, completely soaked.

“Dong Chaoming, you bastard. ”

The scolded person was happy, no matter how she lost her temper, the corners of her mouth couldn't drop.,

“Well, I'm an asshole. ”

“You have a poisonous mouth, and you are still unlucky if you are careful. ”

“My mouth is poisonous, and my eyes are unlucky when I am careful. ”

Seeing Dong Chaoming nodding obediently to admit, Yu Chu couldn't help being teased. With a particularly bright smile, Dong Chaoming subconsciously hugged the person in his arms again, for fear that she would fly away.

Raindrops hit the windows and doors of the swimming pool, and it turned into a downpour in the blink of an eye.

It seems that the sports meeting will always rain, like some kind of curse.

You don't have to hesitate to guess that there must be boos on the track and field now.

The two people in the venue did not kindly give birth to the selfish idea of “fortunately, it's raining”.