The curtains of this house, which had just moved in, were tightly drawn early on the first day. The big bed in the center of the bedroom was arched, and there was something messy entangled inside, overflowing with sweet and greasy screams and low muffled hums from time to time.

Yu Chu's whole body seemed to have just been fished out of the water, and she was full of drowsiness. She half squinted her eyes, and Dong Chaoming titillated her and forbade her to close her eyes and fall asleep. Yu Chu endured her drowsiness and was turned over by Dong Chaoming without any resistance and approached him., The hand squeezed in her blouse and rubbed slid down her lower abdomen and stretched into her underwear. The underwear straps on Yu Chu's upper body spread out as soon as it was hooked, and Dong Chaoming rudely pulled it out from the inside and threw it on the side of the bed. There was one short sleeve left, but it was still covered but it was revealed on the chest.The two tips faintly drew the shape of the breasts and breasts, and the shorts under them were also missing. The two slender legs rubbed against Dong Chaoming's waist, but the rubbing made Dong Chaoming's panting sound heavier and heavier.

Yu Chu's eyelids were heavy, her whole body was soft like dough, and she was rubbed into various shapes. Dong Chaoming twisted her breasts through her clothes, pressed her nails on her nipples, stirred it up and pinched it in. The lines of the clothing pierced into Yu Chu's skin. Rubbing, the slight pain made Yu Chu feel uncomfortable.Chu hummed out, with a hazy drowsiness.

“Yu Chu, why are your physical strength so bad? ”

Yu Chu's physical strength seemed to seep into the sheets along with the water flowing out from below and disappeared. The more wet and soft the hole, the more boneless she was. Dong Chaoming bit her red tip through her clothes and showed no mercy. He was always strong on the bed, sucking it upright in it.Holding up a piece of cloth, Dong Chaoming let Yu Chu go. When he retreated, the other places were dry, but the front chest was left with two wet circles, tightly wrapped around the nipples, which looked very colorful.

Yu Chu didn't have the energy to argue with Dong Chaoming. Her consciousness was half hot and half about to fall asleep, floating and sinking. She struggled to maintain her balance, like an adventurer climbing on a steep place, unable to retreat or move forward.

She pinned her hope on the rope hanging in front of her. Yu Chu caught Dong Chaoming's arm. The blue veins of the arm in her palm protruded, trying to show his strength.,

“I'm so sleepy, will you end it soon? ”

Yu Chu himself pulled the half-worn underwear down, hung it on his knees, and slightly separated his legs. The scenery inside was half-covered and half-covered. Dong Chaoming's eyes were fishy red. He stretched out his hand to peel off the petals, and his fingertips poked in circles at the entrance of the acupuncture point. Yu Chu couldn't help but follow.He twisted, wriggling inside, trying to suck in the fingers that were messing around the entrance of the hole.

"Dong Chaoming. . . ”

Yu Chu's lower body was empty, his upper body was covered with white clothes that couldn't cover anything, and his cartilage was attached to him. Dong Chaoming's sideburns accumulated a stream of sweat, which gathered to his jaw and dripped on Yu Chu's body. The hotness made her tremble, and Dong Chaoming was even more angry by her.Sheng, the reaction under him was the most intense, straight and upright. His Adam's apple rolled up and down, and he couldn't recover any reason. He instinctively touched his hand into his pocket, froze for a moment, and then pulled it in in disbelief, but his expression became even more ugly.

Empty.

Dong Chaoming remembered that he had changed his new clothes between the electric light and the flint, and all the things he had prepared were piled up in the clothes basket, lying quietly in the school.

Yu Chu waited for a long time, raised his leg and wrapped it around Dong Chaoming's waist, saying intermittently.,

“Why don't you come in yet? Come in. . . ”

Dong Chaoming stared there, except for the overly excited sex organs under him, his body and face were like statues of excellent skills, and he spoke with difficulty.,

“There is no set. ”

“what? ”

Dong Chaoming squeezed his fingers into her femoral space, and overbearing broke open two pieces of tender meat and inserted it into the acupuncture point. The long-awaited acupuncture point meat immediately returned. Yu Chu murmured, Dong Chaoming's hot meat stick was against her thigh, he gritted his teeth and poked a hole in the leg meat.,

“I can't get in. ”

Dong Chaoming fell on her decadently, opened Yu Chu's clothes with one hand, and jumped out with two breasts. He held them in a flash, swallowed them to the end and spit them out again. The movements of his hands were not relaxed, and a finger was added to stir, and the sound of water gradually appeared.

Yu Chu fell asleep, holding his head buried in his chest, begging,

“Then let's go to bed first. ”

Dong Chaoming stared at Yu Chu's face, his eyes were dilated, his eyes became slender, and the hard objects under him were hard to eliminate, so he stood upright. Dong Chaoming lay on Yu Chu's side and turned the person over to face him. , His hand covered his vigorous desire, his eyesSliding over Yu Chu's breasts, the concave waist line, and the half-hidden holes, his eyes swept across like an entity, inch by inch. Yu Chu noticed his movements misty-eyed and looked at him in a daze.

He is masturbating.

Watching her masturbate.

This cognition even repelled the surging drowsiness, provoking Yu Chu's nerves. Dong Chaoming's movements on his hands were fast and heavy, squeezing up and down from the roots, rolling up and down, and spitting out the liquid of the star dot at the top.

There was fire in Dong Chaoming's eyes, and his voice was unusually low.,

"Yu Chu, reach out. ”

Yu Chu's hand touched the top of Dong Chaoming's rising, and Dong Chaoming ordered her,

"Grind with your fingers. ”

The delicate hand hesitated, but still obeyed the instructions, put her finger on the head of the penis, and rubbed it skilllessly on the top. Dong Chaoming stepped on one of her legs on his knee, and the acupuncture point between her legs was unreservedly displayed in front of her eyes. Dong ChaomingWithout blinking, the rhythm of rolling on his hands was faster, and the back of Yu Chu's hand was also covered with his. The three hands soothed Dong Chaoming's swelling. He snorted and frowned fiercely. Yu Chu felt the sex organs in his hand beating, one second, two.In seconds, the palm of his hand was covered with semen ejected from the meat stick.

Yu Chu's lips were sealed by Dong Chaoming, and the sensitive parts of his body were lost from top to bottom. He asked him to rub it again. His breathing was too heavy and it sounded like some kind of beast. Yu Chu was frightened, like a herbivore about to be eaten. After a while, his hand finally withdrew from Yu Chu's body, his tongue licked Yu Chu's upper jaw, and he let out a “boo” when he separated.

The lewd breath in the bedroom did not retreat, and the words that Dong Chaoming spit out between his teeth surrounded Yu Chu.

“I'll let you go again. ”

上一章

返回目录

加入书签

下一章

首页 | 书架 | 阅读记录