"Why do we have to stagger our departures? We will graduate in less than three months, who cares about us."

  Dong Chaoming became more courageous as the graduation time approached, and he was not the only one. All seniors seemed to be worried. Gradually, I became restless, looking forward to that day coming as soon as possible, and I couldn't wait to turn the hands of the clock forward manually.

  Yu Chu is in a calm mood, she is not in a hurry, she will come anyway. She glanced at Dong Chaoming and said,

  "There are still three months or more than ninety days. It's too early to relax now."

  Dong Chaoming obeyed the instruction and raised his hands in surrender.

  "I was wrong. The revolution has not yet succeeded, and comrades still have to work hard."

  Yu Chu put away his pen, straightened his expression slightly, and bit his lower lip,

 Dong Chaoming stretched out his hand to gather Yu Chu's cocked hair behind his ears, nodded and agreed.,

“Go ahead, let me listen. ”

Yu Chu started telling her about Yu Haohang and Su Zhiyin from Yu Yueyue to Yu Yueyue, and kept talking about the truth she knew yesterday. Listening to Yu Chu, Dong Chaoming's face gradually cooled down, and finally Yu Chu stopped his voice. He seemed to be immersed in his own world and was silent.For a long time, Yu Chu couldn't help shaking him. Dong Chaoming suddenly turned his head and locked Yu Chu with his eyes. He squeezed her hand tightly, pulled her into his arms, buried her between her shoulders and neck, and whispered.,

"Fortunately, it's not. ”

Yu Chu also exhaled.,

“Ok. ”

From the moment Dong Chaoming heard her suspicion, she fell into an ice cellar, and in the end, she couldn't even spit out other words, so she could only follow her heart. Fortunately.

“I didn't know that these people still lost their temper with you," Dong Chaoming was a little discouraged. He had a strange mentality. As long as Yu Chu had obvious resistance, he couldn't stop caring, “Yu Chu, I'm sorry." ”

Yu Chu was forced to hold him tightly by the strength of his hands on his waist, unable to escape the smell of him spread out by all his senses.,

“I don't want you to apologize. It has nothing to do with you. I just,” Yu Chu grabbed his clothes. “I just couldn't say it before. It's not your fault." ”

Dong Chaoming's strength in hugging her did not relax, as if to cut off Yu Chu from the waist. Yu Chu wanted to say something, but he was hitting the line of sight cast over there. Yu Yiyue almost instantly staggered his eyes, and as if fleeing, he accelerated his steps and disappeared on the other side of the boulevard in a blink of an eye.

“Someone? ”

Dong Chaoming turned his head and found no shadow, and asked Yu Chu, whose eyes fell behind him suspiciously.,

“. . . Yu Yiyue. ”

The two of them were silent for a while, Dong Chaoming sighed low, but his eyes were firm.,

“Yu Chu, do you believe me? ”

Yu Chu raised his eyes to look at him, not understanding the meaning of his question.

“If you believe me, I'll ask her. ”

    ...

Yu Chu didn't know what Dong Chaoming said to Yu Yiyue. That night, she received Yu Yiyue's apology. Yu Yiyue's cleverness was not used where it should be used. She only relied on the recent conversation between Aunt Su and Yu's mother. What Yu's father and Aunt Su heard in the kitchen on New Year's Day.The exchange compiled a ridiculous story.

Yu Chu was almost speechless. Maybe she should thank her. If it weren't for this story, how could she have made the problem clear to her father. But it's just that maybe, she didn't reply, Yu Yiyue's approach is not worthy of her understanding.

The countdown to the college entrance examination was magnified several times and hit the electronic screen on the third floor of the high school. The time went from three digits to two digits to the last single digits. The hundred-day oath seemed to be still yesterday, but time had already jumped to the only few days left without delay.

Standing at the corner of the stairs, Yu Chu caught a glimpse through the glass of the residential students downstairs pulling their suitcases out of the residential building step by step. He looked down at the papers in his hand, all of which were waste papers sorted out in the locker. Yu Chu didn't know the reason for keeping them in the first place. It might be thatThinking that one day it will be opened again, but how can there be so much time? To this day, she has not opened it again. She returned to Class 37 of senior high school. It was rare that not all of the class were studying. The papers were piled up in cardboard boxes. The classmates guarding the boxes motioned to Yu Chu to throw the waste papers in. Yu Chu glanced at the stacks of boxes that filled the corridor next to him. Some had been sealed, and some were not sealed to reveal the paper inside. They were full of red and black interlaced handwriting. Yu Chu was in a daze. She stretched out her hand and put the paper in her arms into the carton. The moment she threw it in, she seemed to have already done it again.No trace of them could be found.

This gave her the illusion that her senior year was over at this moment. They are fish living in the stream, squeezing the threshold of the high exam. As soon as the threshold opens, they pass through and disappear into the wider ocean.

    ...

On the day of Yacheng's graduation photo, it was rare for Dong Chaoming to wear a school uniform, his tie was properly tied, and his collar was ironed flat. He saw Yu Chu staring at him and pulling his clothes uncomfortably.,

“Is it weird? ”

Yu Chu told the truth,

“Still not like a good person. ”

Seeing Dong Chaoming's big apricot eyes about to overflow speechless, Yu Chu didn't hold back and laughed. Dong Chaoming thought it was a mockery. He stepped up and pinched Yu Chu's face. Yu Chu's face was so soft that it was difficult to let go as soon as he touched it. Dong Chaoming gentlyPinching and unwilling to let go, Yu Chu stretched out his hand to pat Dong Chaoming, pulled and pulled, and fell behind. In Chu Yi's eyes, it seemed that men and women were entangled, and he screamed strangely.,

“Hey, over there, I haven't graduated yet, what are you talking about? ”

Yu Chu hurriedly pushed Dong Chaoming away, and suddenly saw the whole class looking this way behind Dong Chaoming. Her face flushed, and she didn't know how to react. Dong Chaoming was magnanimous, and his face did not change color. He had been waiting for this day for too long, and he raised his eyebrows.,

“You are jealous. ”

Chu Yi was also wearing his school uniform upright, his tie was tied to the top, and he looked a little weird. Dong Chaoming looked at him and applied what Yu Chu had learned, shaking his head again and again.,

“You still don't look like a good person. ”

Two sentences made Chu Yi so angry that he swore that he would steal all his watches and sell them after the college entrance examination.

Yu Chu got into the team early and watched Laotian, who had just appeared, also stand in the front row.

Accompanied by the countdown in the photographer's mouth, Yu Chu seemed to have heard the countdown of his high school days.

3,2,1

The flash flashed.

“Kacha”

Senior year is over.

上一章

返回目录

加入书签

下一章

首页 | 书架 | 阅读记录

splendid dream of wanzhouजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें