"Don't hide, why are you still hiding?"

  The bad water flowing in Dong Chaoming's body was boiled by Yu Chu's unconscious movements, and the fire of his heart spread all over his body. He simply pulled out his fingers, took out the condom from the bedside, and put it neatly on. Yu Chu stared at his movements and became frightened. The memory of being forced to the high tide several times in the typhoon night.Yes, she regrets it a little bit,

“Dong Chaoming, can you stop doing it? . . ”

“Ha", Dong Chaoming let out a sigh, his eyes were full of darkness from the mountain rain, he broke Yu Chu's legs and rubbed her acupuncture points with his genitals. Yu Chu shivered, spit out a small pool of water, and the hot glans slid in again for a few minutes, “It's too late, don'tDreaming baby. ”

He still held a grudge. Yu Chu wanted to put away his leg and was broken even more. Dong Chaoming straightened his waist and squeezed the hard object in inch by inch to open up. Yu Chu tugged at the pillow, tears hanging from the corners of her eyes, she wanted to cry or not.,

“Why are you like this. . . I'm not giving you a gift anymore. ”

Remembering that Yu Chu gave him a hand-made gift, Dong Chaoming's tough movements finally showed a trace of gentleness, and he leaned over and rubbed her legs to coax her.,

“Why are you crying? I didn't do anything. ”

Dong Chaoming's lips rubbed between Yu Chu's neck, and his body was soaked with wet and soft acupuncture points. He held her slender waist, swung his waist forward, and the remaining pillar was completely stuffed into Yu Chu's body.

Yu Chu's tears fell in one fell swoop, her body was swollen, and Dong Chaoming was still talking nonsense in her ear.,

“It's too tight, Yu Chu, relax. ”

“I was wrong, I'm disgusting, can I be unreasonable? Yu Chu, baby, Songsong Cunt, I can't plug it in. ”

Yu Chu waved his hand to cover Dong Chaoming's mouth. He was talking more and more muddy on the bed, and he couldn't hear him at all. Dong Chaoming grabbed her moving hand and put the tips of her fingers in her mouth and licked them one by one. Yu Chu couldn't get out of his wrist by him.,

“Don't lick it. . Yeah. . . Ah”

Yu Chu was unconsciously relieved. Dong Chaoming spit out her fingers and rubbed her buttocks inward. Yu Chu didn't dare to hide, for fear that she would be unhappy when she hid from Dong Chaoming, and then came up with some tricks to torture her, her body barely cooperated with Dong Chao.The rhythm of Ming's thrusting.

He grabbed Yu Chu's ankle in his hand, separated his legs more apart, and kept squeezing inward with the iron-hard sex organs under him. Yu Chu seemed to be stuck to his throat, causing pain.,

“It's too deep. . . ah. . Go out.”

Dong Chaoming didn't listen to her, rubbing against her pubic bone, grinding out bursts of crying from the people below, Yu Chu didn't know where he had entered, as long as he moved a little, it would cause numbness like an electric shock, and she squeezed the bed sheet in her hand and begged for mercy.,

“. . . Wait a minute, wait a minute, don't move, okay. . . slowly. . . ”

“Be obedient, I'll slow you down when you have an orgasm. ”

Dong Chaoming pinched her waist, suddenly pulled out her hand, leaving only a little bit of her head to support the shape of the acupuncture point, and the next moment she stabbed straight in, bumping up and down, Yu Chu couldn't stand his stormy manipulation, and didn't dare to scream, so she could only cry in a low voice, and cry too.Dong Chaoming was a little bit regretful for not returning.

He went to kiss Yu Chu's tears and flushed the corners of her eyes.,

“Stop crying, why are you crying so much?" ”

Yu Chu's acupuncture point was caused by her too frequent breathing, and she twisted the meat stick with outrageous movements layer by layer. Dong Chaoming took a breath, pulled out the stout buried deep under her, and suddenly turned people over.,

“Ah. . ”

Yu Chu was lying on Dong Chaoming's bed with a pillow stuffed around her waist, and she raised her ass to face the person behind her. Yu Chu didn't know what he was going to do. How could she know Dong Chaoming's complicated and changeable posture? She tried to stand up and wanted to look back, but he broke away from her.As soon as he stabbed his mouth to the end, Yu Chu fell on the bed, his whole body was like a balloon, and he was pierced and discouraged. He bit the pillow tightly and swallowed and screamed loudly between his teeth.

Dong Chaoming held her waist to prevent her from rushing forward, pulled it out again and again and stuck it in the end, tugging at Yu Chu's swollen clitoris because of rubbing, it was slippery, and he almost couldn't hold it. He pinched it as if he was pinching something hard, and he didn't have any control over it. Yu Chu was caught by him.I pinched my breath, my toes were shaking, and my collapsed waist was swaying against Dong Chaoming's arm, begging loudly.,

“Please. . . Let go, let go. . . ”

Dong Chaoming couldn't see Yu Chu's expression, but because of her softness, it was even more difficult for him to control himself. He was indeed not a good person. The more he listened to Yu Chu's collapsed plea for mercy, the more he would stimulate the desire for violence in his bones. He moved harder and harder, hitting the ground. In the end, Yu Chu couldn't even control his cry.Keep going.

“Yu Chu, shall we go out to live after the college entrance examination? ”

Living together, living in the same bed, she is not allowed to wear underwear, so she can pull her to fuck.

Yu Chushan couldn't understand his dirty thoughts, but he roughly guessed what he was going out to live for, and shook his head indiscriminately.,

“They just fell in love and went out to live, how could they agree. . . . ”

Dong Chaoming's top made it faster and stronger, and Yu Chu's waist was so shifted by him that he was about to fall off the pillow. Yu Chu really couldn't bear it. With a flick of Dong Chaoming's fingers teasing her clitoris, Yu Chu immediately shivered and had an orgasm.

Through a layer of film, Dong Chaoming was so scalded by the water poured down that he gritted his teeth, wet and tight, and he was almost disarmed. Yu Chu didn't know if Dong Chaoming's premature ejaculation had left a shadow. He liked to grind her every time, and he used his strength to extend the time, so he pulled it out if he wanted to shoot.Slowly, he just refused to shoot easily. Yu Chu was turned over by Dong Chaoming again and lifted her leg and put it on her shoulder. The quilt couldn't resist the intense relationship. It was piled aside a long time ago. Yu Chu's physical strength was too poor, and like that quilt, she was limp and fiddled with Dong Chaoming.

Dong Chaoming stepped in again. The room with the curtains closed was dim and couldn't touch the time. The two of them didn't know how long they had been playing in the room. Dong Chaoming picked Yu Chu up and almost sat on his genitals. , Pushing people up one by one, Yu Chu felt that the sky was spinning,He didn't have the strength to hold Dong Chaoming's shoulders, relying on his powerful arms in front of his chest.

“. . . Dong Chaoming. . . Chao Ming. . . Hurry up and shoot. . ”

Yu Chu was rubbed against his sensitive points, bent his legs and knelt beside him, exerting force to spit out a little of the sex organs in his body, but his whole body became soft, and he fell down before he could sit up, swallowing things deeper.

“Ah. . . ”

Dong Chaoming was sweating profusely by her movements, and finally released it deep into her body.

    ______________________________________________________________

How can the day of lighting up the new star be stuck, love you all!

上一章

返回目录

加入书签

下一章

10626close.