Dong Chaoming laughed so hard that he wanted to die. Chu Yi's sportswear ran over and threw it on the shelf. He glanced at Dong Chaoming, who was laughing wildly, and asked,

  "What are you laughing at? You don't play ball either. ."

  Babyface repeated it again angrily, and added a horoscope of accusations against the school and Yu Da,

  "Crazy and inhumane."

  Chu Yi whipped him with a towel and pointed out in a cunning way,

  "Don't come here, who doesn't know that swimming lessons are for the whole school? The one with the highest success rate of getting out of singles, the school sends you Da Da to punish you hungry people." There is a

  There is a legend of greater than that spread in Yacheng. Greater than that should be a great hero of Yacheng's development to this day. At the beginning, Yacheng was also a gathering place for a group of second-generation people who were ignorant and ignorant to spend money to buy and study. Wherever the school talks about the rate of going to prestigious schools, the rate of going to higher education is very worrying, and the second principal is determined to change this.The situation, so I invited Daedong with a rich resume. As soon as Daedong arrived, the school immediately changed the world. On the huge campus, only he is everywhere. It is said that in the previous sessions, a student did not believe in evil and skipped class. A few people went to KTV to open a box, and the wine was set up for half a table. Just now.After ordering the warm-up song, as soon as the chorus sounded, the door of the box was also opened, and several people were captured on the spot. In the empty box, only Xiao Jingteng, who was singing, the unopened wine, and their souls who were scared out of the orifice, the whole process did not exceed one class time.

Baby face yelling grievances,

“You can't generalize like this, I'm serious about learning technology. ”

“Can you hurry up, Pu Rui, when you went out to sea last summer, you swam no better than anyone else, and you couldn't stop it. ”

Dong Chaoming was also one of the witnesses and followed with eyewitness testimony.,

“You still call out why there are only a group of men. ”

The physical education teacher's whistle sounded, and the three of them gathered in the field at the same time.

Pu Rui spoke out as he walked.,

“I asked you to call Yu Chu here. If you didn't call, if you listened to me, maybe you two would have done it a long time ago. ”

Last year? Last year, Dong Chaoming and Yu Chu stabbed each other secretly 300 times in the cram school. The cram teacher even sweated in cold sweat. How could they still want to see each other after a hard vacation.

Chu Yi sneered,

“Yu Chu is also what he can call casually? As far as their previous relationship was concerned, Dong Chaoming didn't necessarily come even if he was willing to kneel down. ”

Chu Yi's words were too true, and Dong Chaoming felt half-hearted. It was a long process from an enemy to a couple. He turned his head to look at the crowd on that side, looking for Yu Chu's figure, until Pu Rui threw a pass into his hand, he withdrew his gaze and devoted himself to the second half of the practice.

...

Yu Chu's physical strength is very poor. After practicing two rounds of movements, she is so tired that she leans aside and gasps for breath. Yu Yiyue is still standing next to the teacher on the field and rehearsing the movements of the two-day sports meeting. She is the lead dancer, and the entire formation is subject to her. , There is no room for error. Yu Chu put the back of her head on the cold wall, admiring Yu Yiyue for the first time, even if her grades did not allow Yu Chu to treat her as an opponent, but in this regard, Yu Chu was not qualified to compare with her at all. The monthly exam was just after the sports meeting, and I don't know how she managed to adjust two copies.pressure.

Yu Yiyue tried her best to focus on controlling her body, but Yu Guang always floated to the other end of the gym, chasing Dong Chaoming who was running in the crowd. His shadow jumped and was almost out of her vision. Yu Yiyue couldn't help but turn her head to find it, and was reminded by the female teacher in a gentle voice.,

"Yu Yiyue, concentrate. ”

The person in his eyes suddenly became messy, and he couldn't find that person. Yu Yiyue shook his head, and the props in his hand fell to the ground. The teacher's voice sounded again,

“Yu Yiyue? ”

She recovered, hurriedly picked up the props she had let go of, and apologized.,

“I'm sorry, teacher, I was distracted. ”

“It's okay, let's practice one last time, you are tired too. ”

...

After physical education class, the vending machine at the door is the most popular. Yu Chu is in the back and wants to buy a bottle of mineral water. The sound of the vending machine “clicking” and dropping goods is always very pleasing. The colorful bottles of sparkling carbonated drinks are taken out, and the bubbles burst in the white mist at the moment when the pull ring is opened.The sound is cooler than a 20-degree air conditioner.

Yu Chu scanned the code, her fingers hanging on the two buttons of normal temperature or cold, and a hand stretched out from her side to lock her phone. She turned her head, and Dong Chaoming's chaotic arm was carelessly across her eyes. , Handed over his mobile phone, the interface is a vending machine order. He somehow found a hair band to lift the bangs on his forehead to the back, revealing his forehead, and the heroism between his eyebrows was not concealed at all. When he raised his eyebrows, it seemed that it turned into a tangible wind blowing across Yu Chu's face, all of which smelled of peaches.

“What to drink? It's over together. ”

Yu Chu moved his eyes away uncomfortably, and changed his mind to the green screen of flowers.,

“White peach soda. ”

Dong Chaoming retracted his mobile phone and placed the order neatly. The vending machine spit out two cans of white pink soda. He leaned over and took one can to Yu Chu. The other can was directly opened and drank half of it to cool himself down. Yu Chu stared at his fingers pinching the bottle and suddenly asked.,

“Is it delicious? ”

“Huh? Excuse me? ”

“Soda, is it delicious? ”

Dong Chaoming shook the bottle, and the sound of liquid hitting the water came from inside.,

“It's delicious. ”

Yu Chu clenched the cold in his hand,

“I think so too.