He refused to admit it. She clearly thought she had a chance to win, but she didn't expect to be surpassed by him. Otherwise, why would she be so angry that she refused to see him for a week. If she had won, she might have humiliated him, but now that he had won, she would cancel the bet as if it was nothing.

  How can it be.

  Dong Chaoming hugged her, but Yu Chu’s room was not open.
Dong Chaoming hugged her. There was no air conditioning in Yu Chu's room. Fortunately, they could blow the wind outside when they stood under the window. But even so, Dong Chaoming had a thin layer of sweat on his back. Yu Chu tried his best to shake it off. Without him, Dong Chaoming's body felt like a furnace, and Yu Chu actually felt a burning sensation on his chest.

Dong Chaoming didn't know if his brain was abnormal because of the wind on this foreign island. He leaned his head close to Yu Chu's ear and murmured,

"I'm willing to admit defeat, Yu Chu." Yu Chu was made to retreat by his breath, and Dong Chaoming followed him shamelessly, "Can you touch it for me..."

Dong Chaoming's hand wandered around her waist, moving up suggestively
Yu Chu couldn't believe it at first, but when he realized it, he was so angry that he pushed him hard with his hand.

"Dong Chaoming, are you disgusted?"

A gymnast who took the best cheerleading class in the school was as strong as cotton. Dong Chaoming grabbed her erratic hands with one hand with almost no effort. The lust in his voice was even deeper,

"Yu Chu, I dream about you every day...Why are you so good at catching men?"

Dong Chaoming seemed to run away from home when he arrived in a foreign country. He was still the same shell on the outside, but it was like a new core on the inside. All the malicious intentions he had buried deep in the depths were dug out and engraved in his mind. It was he who deceived Yu Chu to the island. While holding her, no one knew them here. Their parents were on the beach outside the house, and he and Yu Chu were the only ones in the whole villa.

Yu Chu didn't even have the ability to resist, no matter what he wanted.
The clear knowledge in his mind made Dong Chaoming's blood boil. He touched his hand along Yu Chu's waistline and laid it on the softness that he had thought about countless times. Yu Chu felt the shame and anger of his movements and made him blush. In shame, she scolded him,

"Perverted, disgusting."

"You are a sexual harasser, rapist!"

Dong Chaoming was letting her scold him until she called him a rapist and suddenly went crazy.

"...Don't say, don't say that word."

Lifting her clothes, he got in like a snake and grabbed the small ball with precision. Their bodies were already close enough, and he seemed to be insatiable, sticky and rubbing against Yu Chu's body. Yu Chu was not the same. Silly, Dong Chaoming's obvious physical changes were enough for her to understand the situation.
Dong Chaoming is crazy now.

She couldn't provoke him and soften her attitude.

"You're like this... I'm scared, so don't touch it."

Dong Chaoming was pushing every inch. Yu Chu grew up late and had small breasts. Dong Chaoming could cover them all with just one hand. Yu Chu rarely touched the place she usually touched. Now he was holding her, as if her breathing was being choked. She couldn't control it. She kept her breasts in her mouth, but the person in front of her grabbed her hands that were behind her back and pulled her down violently. Yu Chu was forced to straighten her chest and put her breasts into his hands. Dong Chaoming licked her neck as if to vent his feelings, and gently picked up the small nipples that were not yet fully developed with his fingertips. They were a bit hard and kept slipping out when he pinched them in his hands.
Dong Chaoming's body was frighteningly hot. Yu Chu was afraid that he would bite her neck open and suck her blood if he got upset, so his body was shaking a little.

After playing with one, he then played with the other. Every inch of the two small balls of flesh was kneaded by him. His nipples pinched so much that Yu Chu felt pain when he touched them. He couldn't help but hum. Dong Chaoming made her hum. It has to be hardened into a solid stick, straight up.

He wanted to lick.

He wants to lick.

Dong Chaoming's sperm was in his head and he didn't care about anything. He let go of Yu Chu's hand and pulled her skirt down, wanting to lick it. After Yu Chu regained his freedom, he didn't hesitate for a moment, raised his hand and slapped Dong Chaoming. All turned their heads.

"Are you awake?"

Yu Chu was cold.
Like in slow motion, Dong Chaoming turned back bit by bit, his mouth still wet, as bright as her neck.

"sorry."

Yu Chu's mind was so messed up that he didn't even know how to scold him. He turned his head in disgust and pointed at the door.

"Get out."