"...Wearing those clothes to go downstairs."

  Yu Chu understood his logic. She narrowed her eyes and guessed,

  "You don't think I'm trying to seduce you, do you?"

  The boy in front of her suddenly suddenly She was mute and couldn't hold back a word for a long time, with an expression that said how could she say it directly. Yu Chu calmed down for a full two minutes and then laughed angrily. She really wanted to introduce him to her father's clinic. She didn't know if he could cure his daydreaming problem.

  "Why isn't it cloudy today? Your bragging skills can already cover the sky and the sun."

  Dong Chaoming blew up the clouds that covered the sky and floated on Yu Chu's face. Dong Chaoming saw her take a step closer to him, and her face looked like a dark cloud.

  "Dong Chaoming, stop being sentimental. I don't want to fall in love with the eighth grader."

  Yu Chu's words were thrown on Dong Chaoming's face, and every word made him feel more ashamed.

Yu Chu walked for a long time, and Dong Chaoming gradually recovered from the huge social death. He seemed to clearly see his image falling again and again in Yu Chu's heart.

He is stupid.

Still a selfish idiot.
Awkward.

All afternoon, these two words lingered in Dong Chaoming's mind.

Even if Chu Yi came and locked his neck and asked why he didn't go to the basketball game, he didn't respond. Chu Yi thought he was sick and kept yelling. Dong Chaoming was too embarrassed to explain and simply ran away during the break, not giving Chu Yi a chance. Drillable. He hid on the corner terrace, holding the metal fence with both hands, his head drooping, and half of his exposed face melted into the gradually falling night.

This was what Yu Zhuyue saw when he came back from the teacher's office.

Dong Chaoming looked very cold at the moment, as if there was a barrier
The more he behaves like this, the more people want to break his barrier.

Yu Zhuyue walked over with a graceful posture.

"Chaoming, what happened?"

Dong Chaoming was stunned and looked at the person coming against the evening wind. The hair on his forehead was blown lightly. Yu Zhuyue looked at his face with a smile and found that the tip of his nose was pink, and he looked more attractive because he was white. In light red.

In fact, Dong Chaoming was just seriously thinking about whether it would be feasible to hang himself with a tie hanging from a pole above his head.

"It's okay, just come out for some air."

Dong Chaoming's attitude was distant, and he was polite and did not cross the line. Yu Zhuyue felt even more powerless. She saw Dong Chaoming dragging Yu Chu away at noon. In the past, when he was in the limelight, he had never taken the initiative to get so close to any girl, except Yu Chu.

The atmosphere in Yacheng is very strange. It is a common problem in private schools. Everyone has some wealth and has accumulated many connections in Wanzhou to get into Yacheng. They love to compete with each other, but Yacheng's grades are tight, and they come here. You also have to pass the entrance exam. Those who can successfully enter the school are those who value their grades and are eager to learn, so they also compete with each other in terms of grades. The students were arrogant and arrogant. They grew up like the proud sons of heaven and the proud daughters of heaven. When they arrived at school and in Yacheng, they only judged people by two sets of criteria: one was family background and the other was grades.

Yu Chu disdains Dong Chaoming, but he is well-known in Yacheng. The Dong family has always been in public service. Dong Chenlei became a lawyer and opened a firm and became famous in Wanzhou. He took over cases with great social controversy and discussed the cases directly. The firm's reputation became even more prosperous, and Dong Chaoming indirectly became the honorary heir. Dong Chaoming's grades have been at the top of his grade since he entered school. No matter how you calculate it, he is the standard.
A top person, but unfortunately he doesn't think so, and his childhood sweetheart doesn't think so either.

Yu Chu is also famous. From the first to the second year of high school, she was number one in her grade. She never failed. She would become famous in any school she went to. Ya Cheng also praised her. She was the one who spoke at the opening ceremony for two years in a row. The whole school There is no one who doesn’t know her.

Both of them seemed to be unaware and dared to play ambiguous games in front of the cafeteria. In just one afternoon, Yu Zhuyue had already heard several versions of the rumors.

She tested,

"Is it because of Yu Chu?"

Dong Chaoming was shocked, wasn't it? Did everyone know that he was severely humiliated by Yu Chu?

If a tie can't hang you, can a belt work?
Yu Zhuyue saw that he had a bad look on his face and thought he was offended, so he tried to explain.

"I'm just worried about you... you guys, I'm afraid you might quarrel again."

Dong Chaoming forgot how Yu Zhuyue knew that he and Yu Chu had a bad relationship. He just felt that he had come back from the dead. It turned out that the others didn't know it. He was so ashamed that he wanted to die after being slapped in the face by Yu Chu. If he was beaten by one after another again, Pulling it out and whipping the corpse, he would really rather turn into ashes.

"No, we don't quarrel."

He was the one who told her that she was tired of hearing about Yu Chu, and he was also the one who told her that she had a good relationship with Yu Chu
She has always been concerned about the relationship between Dong Chaoming and Yu Chu's childhood sweetheart. Everyone found it difficult to guess, and she also felt that the relationship between the two families was so close, and they were like strangers in school.

Until that day when Dong Chaoming personally made a negative comment, she thought it was an opportunity to take a step closer to him, but it turned out to be an inducement for her to be eliminated early.