~ Practice for the future ~

Start from the beginning

Taehyung and Jimin dived into a conversation while waiting for the muscle bunny who soon arrived handing over the Black hair ties and a White comb to Jimin before he plopped himself down on the rug ready to defeat Taehyung once again. He felt Jimin pull his shoulder backwards as he turned around now facing Jimin waiting for his words.

"Lean your back on the couch, I need your Hair to do something" An excited Jimin who was now sitting cross legged on the couch faced him and Jungkook could never deny Jimin's words. After Sitting in the required position he and Taehyung started the game again, Diving in the world of competition. Jimin softly combed Jungkook's fluffy hair which he had grown to love before parting his hair from the middle.

He let Jungkook's Bangs fall on the left side of his face before softly collecting the hair on left side with the help of a comb and then securing it with a hair tie before repeating the process on the right side but it didn't go well, the Ponytails were a mess. He let out a sigh before trying again and again. It was already his fourth try and he was too determined to stop. Repeating the process with utmost concentration Jimin finally found himself satisfied by his art on Jungkook's hair.

 Repeating the process with utmost concentration Jimin finally found himself satisfied by his art on Jungkook's hair

"I won again Mr. Bad at games" Jungkook teased as he glanced at Taehyung moving his head freely after realising that Jimin's hands were not placed there anymore. Taehyung with a sulky face turned to look at Jungkook only to burst out in laughter seeing the muscle bunny look like a baby bunny. Jungkook was confused and was wondering if Taehyung lost his brain too with the match. Before Jungkook could question Taehyung Jimin's voice was heard.

"Do you not like it Tae?" Jimin questioned with his sad voice, He would have smacked Taehyung's head for laughing but his mood swings made him feel sad. Jungkook glared at Taehyung making him gulp as he immediately turned towards Jimin with a reassuring smile. "I love it Jimin-ah. Jungkookie here looks so cute" Taehyung's words brought a smile on Jimin's face and Jimin's smile brought a smile on Jungkook's face even though he knew Taehyung was trying to tease him.

"What's with the two ponytails Kook ?" Jin stood there ready to call them for lunch when he noticed Jungkook's new hairstyle. "I made them. Do you like it, Hyung?" Jimin's tiny voice was heard beside Jungkook as he played with Jungkook's hoodie sleeve. "It's cute" Jin melted instantly at Jimin's expressions after all he adored Jimin a lot.

"I love it too Jimin-ie but may I know the reason behind the new hairstyle" Namjoon asked with his dimple smile as he wrapped his arm around Jin's waist standing beside him. Jungkook checked himself in his phone's camera before giving a nod to Jimin indicating that he liked it, making Jimin's cheeks turn red. "I am practising for my little bunny girl hyung" Jimin answered, making everyone coo at his cuteness especially his husband who pecked his forehead.

Hobi walked over to him grabbing Jimin's chubby cheeks in his hand before pinching them, "Cutie, I know Bunny will be cute like you" He said with a soft smile before embracing Jimin because why not. "What if Bunny is a boy?" Yoongi finally spoke with no intentions of ruining the mood but still earned numerous glares. "We can still make tiny ponytails for our bunny even if it is a boy, can't we Love?" Jungkook softly asked Jimin who immediately nodded with an excited smile.

Seeing his Baby face Jungkook could not help himself but kiss Jimin's soft plump lips only to hear chuckles from others. Jimin's ears, neck, and cheeks all turned red with blush as he gently pushed Jungkook away while the others continued to laugh only stopping when the tiny angry bird glared at them. "Well now that Jungkook is done eating Jimin's lips, Let's eat the actual food" Jin said as they all bursted out into laughter again making Jimin whine and Jungkook adore his actions.

~ End Of Oneshot ~

A short one but still I tried to write as much as I could with the time limit hanging over my head these days. Jimin and Jungkook are back in Korea. I wonder about their sudden visit to Japan because they surely didn't go to Tokyo for mama awards, instead they landed sapporo in Hokkaido. Do you think it is for their travel documentary but didn't Jungkook say that they finished filming it in suchwita. Are we expecting a new GCF video? Or some new content from Jikook. Honestly I am excited for whatever is going to happen but still sad knowing that for a few months our magic shop won't have its owners living there.

Take care of yourself and love yourself

Your Author, Moon