"Did you get the first place in the exam? Your dad actually bought you shoes."

  Dong Chaoming tugged his school uniform and tie into a mess again, and listened to his friend's nonsense without turning his eyes,

  "You don't know where I got in the exam? My dad came first in the exam. You will only move the library here for me."

  Chu Yi was happy and patted Dong Chaoming on the shoulder,

  "Yes, I will be so happy that you recite the criminal law."

  Dong Chaoming was also happy,

  "That's great, I will never take the first place in the exam. ."

  Yu Chu has been so selfless in his studies these days that he skipped dinner time at school and squeezed in some practice. Until he woke up from hunger in the early hours of last night. His stomach felt like a hole. Yu Chu rummaged through all the cabinets and pulled out a piece of black chocolate. , unpacked it and stuffed it into his mouth desperately. Only then did she realize that she hadn't had a good dinner in three or four days.

  Today was Friday, and it was not her turn to give up. The Dong family would come for dinner as usual, and she had to accompany her. Her mother asked her to ask Dong Chaoming what he wanted to eat today so that she could prepare it. Of course, Yu Chu didn't bother to ask, so he just mentioned two random things. Get through.

Yu Chu glanced at the clock on the wall, it read half past six.

Sure enough, the next second Gu Hui was knocking on the door and calling her,

"Xiao Chu, Uncle Dong's family is here, it's time to go downstairs."

Yu Chu put down his pen, turned off the lamp, and opened the door happily.

"good."

Gu Hui hugged Yu Chu and went downstairs together.

Su Zhihan was wearing a long dress with soft colors and was standing by the stairs. When she saw the mother and daughter coming down, she was smiling.

"Why has Yu Chu lost weight recently? His face has become smaller."

Yu Chu was about to reply politely, but a cool voice cut in next to him,

"I don't think you've lost any weight."

Yu Chu looked over and saw Dong Chaoming with a provocative look on his face.

Su Zhihan interrupted her son quietly and told him to shut up. Gu Hui was bright-tempered and thought it was just a joke among children, telling Su Zhihan not to be so harsh.

"Zhihan, let's go to the kitchen," he turned to the two children and said, "You two go help set the tableware."

A man and a woman nodded obediently.

Yu Chu was actually quite strange. She and Dong Chaoming couldn't exchange ten words with each other at school. They avoided each other when they saw each other. When they got home and took off their school uniforms, they seemed to be two different people. They had knives in their mouths and stabbed each other when they opened their mouths. .