chapter 2

1) 2. Bahamas_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)

  2. Bahamas

  To be honest, Yu Chu didn’t regard Yu Zhuyue as his opponent.

  When he was in the first year of high school, Yu Zhuyue was only in the middle of the class. When he was promoted to the second year of high school, he suddenly had an enlightenment or something, and his grades were at the top of the class. Being in the top of Class 7 of the second year of high school meant that he was also good in his grade. Ranking, Lao Tian also praised Yu Zhuyue by name during the class meeting. It was only then that Yu Chu noticed Yu Zhuyue's progress, which was quite surprising. She was not interested in the fight between the middle and lower classes, and she never paid attention to people outside the top four.

  The reason is simple.

  Because Dong Chaoming is fourth.

  Forever fourth.

  Dong Chaoming felt that every time he was given out grades, it was a sign of disrespect to him.

  He put the bag on his shoulder casually, with an empty strap hanging to his waist. A group of people were watching the results. Dong Chaoming was tall, and he could see clearly from the outside. No surprise, he was still fourth. Dong Chaoming's eyes were slack and he pursed his lips. He was seven points behind the third place, a little shorter than the third place last time.

  That can be considered an explanation.

  Dong Chaoming had no worries on his face. He was about to go home after shaking his schoolbag. Suddenly a figure appeared in front of his eyes. His long hair was flowing and his voice was very soft. "

  Chaoming, your total score this time is much higher than last time. Congratulations."

  Dong Chaoming lost interest and smiled at the visitor. His raised cheekbones instantly fell down again. He glanced at the transcript to find Yu Zhuyue's ranking, and suddenly realized that the first place

  was not Yu Chu.

  Dong Chaoming stared at Yu Zhuyue like a Columbus, as if he was exploring a new species in the new world.

  He instantly felt that the white shirt on his body had been replaced by his favorite jersey. It was very breathable. He sincerely congratulated her,

  "You are the first, I should congratulate you. Lao Tian will definitely ask you to share the method at the class meeting tomorrow. I've long been tired of hearing what Yu Chu said."

  A faint blush crept up Yu Zhuyue's face, and she raised her hand to tidy up the hair beside her ear in embarrassment,

  "How can I have any experience? Yu Chu did such a thing. It is the method that should be learned from those who have been first many times."

  Dong Chaoming thought of Yu Chu standing on the podium with a dull face, repeating her theory countless times.

  Read books, listen to lectures, and answer questions.