#17 ᰔᩚ𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛ᰔᩚ

Sunoo |

I woke up with my head spinning. As I opened my eyes, the surroundings felt unfamiliar. Panic set in when I realized I wasn't at Jungwon's apartment anymore.

Looking around, disbelief washed over me - I was at Sunghoon's house! How did I end up here? Was he in the house, too?!

Attempting to stand up, I stumbled, my body protesting with lingering dizziness from the alcohol. I scolded myself for drinking so much the night before. Next to me, on a drawer, was a glass of water, a pill, and a note:

Drink this.
It'll help :)

Did Sunghoon bring me here? Why? Questions swirled in my mind as I hesitantly drank the water and took the medicine, hoping it would ease the throbbing in my head.

Quietly, I stood up and made my way to the bathroom. I splashed some water on my face, attempting to clear the fog in my mind.

I didn't have any clothes to wear since I didn't want to put on the ones from the club last night. So, I stayed in the pajamas I found myself in.

As I wandered around, I realized something odd - I didn't remember changing my clothes yesterday. Did Sunghoon change them for me?

Heading downstairs, I found him sitting on a chair, lost in his thoughts. I hesitated for a moment, unsure how to start the conversation.

When he noticed me, our eyes met, and we stared at each other for a little too long, creating an uncomfortable tension in the air.

"How are you feeling?" Sunghoon finally asked, concern evident in his voice.

"My head hurts a bit," I admitted, rubbing my temples.

Sunghoon seemed to notice the pajamas I was still wearing. "You can have some of my clothes if you want," he offered.

Before I could respond, he swiftly went upstairs and returned with a set of clothes. I awkwardly took them to the bedroom, changed, and came out again.

As I emerged, I noticed Sunghoon in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. He asked if I wanted to eat, but I hesitated.

"Are you sure?" Sunghoon asked carefully, and I hesitantly nodded.

We sat down at the table, and I found myself watching him eat, the awkwardness palpable. He couldn't let it go; he wanted me to eat at least a bit.

"Come on. You need to eat something," Sunghoon insisted, breaking the silence.

I sighed and then took a small bite.

"See, that's not so bad, right?" he said, trying to lighten the mood.

I managed a weak smile, but the awkwardness lingered. After breakfast, I wondered what the next step should be.

Should I say something? Should I stay?

Unable to read Sunghoon's thoughts, I hesitantly asked, "Um, should I... should I leave now?"

Surprisingly, Sunghoon shook his head, "No, please don't go yet."

A mix of relief and confusion washed over me. I wasn't sure what Sunghoon wanted or expected.

"Can we talk?"

My eyes lit up at the unexpected question. Talk? That was something I hadn't anticipated, but deep down, I hoped for him to suggest it. Nodding, I replied, "Yeah, sure."

We moved to the couch, the awkwardness still lingering.

Sunghoon seemed to wrestle with his words. Eventually, I took the initiative, breaking the tension.