7# ᰔᩚ𝘼𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙚𝙨ᰔᩚ

"Since I allowed you a little more, you've become very cocky, haven't you? You think you can do anything you like, dont you?"

"W-What do you mean by that?"

Sunghoon's replied sharply, "From the moment I allowed you a few more things, you suddenly think you can do whatever you want."

Sunoo, clearly taken aback by Sunghoon's stern tone, was confused. "What's so wrong about playing cards with Heeseung?"

Sunghoon's anger flared, and he snapped, "It's not about playing cards with him, Sunoo. It's about you having more fun with Heeseung than with me! It looks like you're his boyfriend even though you're mine!"

"But I never agreed to being your boyfriend!" Sunoo blurted out, realizing the mistake he had just made.

A tense silence hung in the room, and Sunghoon's expression shifted from anger to disbelief. He uttered in a scoffing tone, "Oh, you did not?"

Sunoo's panic intensified. He hadn't meant to reveal his inner thoughts like that. Tears welled up in his eyes. A single tear rolled down his cheek, and he wiped it away angrily.

"Why are you crying?"

Sunghoon's concern for Sunoo was evident, and he took a step forward, wanting to offer comfort. But before he could touch him, Sunoo begged him not to. He pleaded with trembling words, "Don't t-touch me. Please don't hurt me."

Little did he know that Sunghoon was the one who was hurt. He had never meant to hurt Sunoo, but his harsh words had stung deeply. He wanted to comfort him, to hug him.

Sunoo's voice trembled with fear as he begged, "Don't c-come near me... I beg you."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

But before he could finish his sentence, Sunoo had already rushed up to his room, slamming the door shut.

Sunghoon stood there for a moment, reflecting on his actions. Was he too harsh with him? Was this his fault?

As he waited outside Sunoo's closed door, he knew he needed to give him the time and space to process everything.

He wanted to see Sunoo happy. But seeing him with Heeseung while they were having the fun of their lifes just didn't fit for Sunghoon. He should be the one instead of Heeseung. He should be the one having fun with Sunoo.

After some time, Sunghoon approached the door. He hesitated for a moment, then gently knocked. "Can I come in?" he asked softly.

After a moment of silence, Sunoo nodded, allowing Sunghoon to enter.

He was sitting on the edge of his bed, arms wrapped tightly around his legs. Sunghoon quietly sat down next to him.

"I want to apologize for how angry I got earlier. I didn't mean to hurt you like that."

Sunoo didn't immediately respond; instead, he simply nodded, his eyes still filled with traces of tears.

"You know I love you, Sunoo,"

"I just don't want you to be so close to Heeseung."

"You say you love me," Sunoo began, "but love isn't about control."

Sunghoon's frustration flared again. "I'm not trying to control you. I just don't want to see you so close to Heeseung."

"It's not about Heeseung. It's about you not trusting me enough to have other friends."

"I just want to see you happy. I worry about you."

Sunoo's voice cracked as he confessed, "I've never had any friends besides Jungwon. Having someone like Heeseung care about me, come over just to see me.. it makes me feel special."