6# ᰔᩚ𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨ᰔᩚ

Sunoo |

It was now 6 PM, and it was already dark outside. Sunghoon suggested that we watch a movie together, and I couldn't bring myself to refuse. Disobeying him was the last thing I wanted to do at this point. We settled on watching a romantic movie, his choice, of course.

"You can sit down on the couch already," he instructed as he went to prepare some snacks.

And so, I took a seat on the couch while he busied himself in the kitchen. When he returned, he settled down beside me, closer than I was entirely comfortable with.

The movie was filled with passionate kiss scenes. Each time, I couldn't help but feel my face flush with embarrassment. Sunghoon seemed entirely unfazed by it all, casually munching on snacks and watching the movie as if it was the most ordinary thing in the world.

During one particularly intense scene, Sunghoon draped his arm around my shoulders. I could feel my cheeks turn a shade of red that rivaled a tomato, but I said nothing.

But the worst moment came in the middle of the movie when an explicit scene unfolded on the screen. I couldn't believe my eyes, and my embarrassment reached an all-time high. It was as if Sunghoon didn't even register the content as inappropriate.

As I squirmed in my seat, too ashamed to look at him, Sunghoon simply said, "Don't be shy. It's just a movie."

I couldn't believe what I had just heard.

Finally, the movie ended, and I couldn't hide my relief. Sunghoon seemed to notice my reaction and asked, with a grin on his face, "Why are you overreacting so much? What's so embarrassing about two people loving each other?"

What's so embarrassing about two people loving each other?!

I have no words for this.

Before I could formulate a proper response, the doorbell rang. Sunghoon's words interrupted my thoughts, "Open the door, I have a surprise for you."

As I opened the door, my heart skipped a beat. Standing before me was the one and only Yang Jungwon. I couldn't believe my eyes. Without a word, we immediately wrapped each other in a tight hug.

Jungwon's first words were, "Are you Sunghoon?"

Sunghoon nodded. "You guys can go up and talk a bit. I won't disturb you," he said.

We made our way upstairs to my room, and Jungwon immediately noticed the double bed and gasped, "Are you two sleeping in the same bed?"

I felt my face turn red, and I nodded, not sure how to explain it. "Yeah, we are. It's... complicated."

Jungwon's concern was evident as he continued, "Are you okay, Sunoo? Is he treating you well?"

I hesitated for a moment, not wanting to reveal too much. "I'm fine," I replied cautiously. "Sunghoon... he's treating me kind of good."

"What do you mean by 'kind of good'?"

I needed to be honest with my long-lost friend, and I couldn't hide the truth from him any longer. And so, I told him everything that had happened so far.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Jungwon's brow furrowed as he absorbed my words. "Is that really true? He loves you? I don't know what you think, but how long does he know you - a week?"

"Well, he said he knows me longer than I think he does.. I have no choice but to 'love him back.'

"So, you guys are a couple now or what?"

The truth was, I wasn't entirely sure what Sunghoon and I were at that point. It was a complicated situation.

"I'm not sure.. but if being a couple means letting you kiss him, then yes. By the way, how did you even know his name?"