4# ᰔᩚ𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚ᰔᩚ

Sunoo |

The next day arrived, and as I left my room, I saw Sunghoon in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. His back was turned to me, and for a moment, I wanted to go back upstairs to avoid any interaction with him.

But it was already too late. Sunghoon turned around and saw me.

"Sit down and eat," he said calmly, as if nothing happened yesterday.

"I'm not hungry," I replied, without even glancing in his direction.

Sunghoon, however, didn't let it go. He walked over and stopped in front of me.

"What's wrong?"

I continued to avoid his gaze.

"Nothing's wrong," I muttered.

But Sunghoon was having none of it. He reached out and harshly grabbed my chin, forcing me to look into his eyes. "Look at me if I talk to you," he said, his voice calm but with an unmistakable undercurrent of dominance.

"What do you want from me?" I finally asked, my voice filled with a mix of frustration and confusion.

Sunghoon's grip on my chin relaxed, but his gaze remained fixed on mine. "I want you to understand that I have reasons for everything I do," he replied. "And I want you to eat. It's important to keep up your strength."

And so, I took a seat at the table. I just stared at the food. Every bite seemed like a challenge.

But then, Sunghoon spoke up. "I know eating might be difficult for you, but you'll just have to manage a little bit," he said, his tone surprisingly gentle.

I looked up at him, surprised by his understanding. He might have a dark side, but in this moment, he seemed to genuinely care about my well-being. Reluctantly, I picked up my fork, my hands shaking with every bite I took.

Sunghoon tried to lighten the mood. "You know," he said, offering a small smile, "I'm not the worst cook in the world. You might even find it delicious."

I was still mad at Sunghoon for everything that had happened, but as I sat there, I thought maybe, just maybe, Sunghoon cared for me in his own twisted way.

As I continued to eat, a wave of dizziness washed over me, but I kept it to myself. Sunghoon, oblivious, broke the silence.

"You haven't been outside in days. Want to go for a walk?" he asked.

Wow, I was really allowed to leave the house. What a surpise. Going out might help me feel better, so I nodded in agreement.

We stepped outside, walking side by side in silence. The fresh air did provide some relief, but soon, I realized that I was feeling worse, not better.

"Are you okay?" Sunghoon asked.

"Yeah, just a bit tired," I lied.

But it was clear that Sunghoon wasn't convinced. As he noticed the way I lagged behind, he stopped and turned to face me.

"You don't look fine. Are you sure you're okay?" Sunghoon's voice was tinged with worry.

"I don't know. I just feel a bit weak, but it's nothing."

"Maybe we should head back home. You need to rest."

We turned around and made our way back to the house. Arriving home, Sunghoon helped me get my jacket off and gently guided me to a chair.

"Sit down first," he insisted.

"I'm fine, no need to worry" I muttered, though it was becoming increasingly clear that I wasn't.