2# ᰔᩚ𝙀𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡ᰔᩚ

Sunoo |

Hours passed, and I remained trapped in the room, my attempts to free myself from the tight ropes, only worsen the pain in my wrists. They were already red, and it wouldn't be long before they started to bleed.

Some time later, the door to the room finally opened, and Sunghoon came in with a bowl?
He kneeled down and gave me the bowl, which had lots of different fruits in it.

My stomach growled with hunger, but I couldn't bring myself to eat, not in these circumstances.

Sunghoon's cold gaze locked onto mine. "Eat," he commanded, offering me a piece of fruit.

I shook my head, my defiance still strong. "I'm not hungry," I replied, even though my stomach begged for something edible.

Sunghoon's expression remained impassive, but there was a glimmer of frustration in his eyes. He held the piece of fruit closer to my lips. "You need to eat," he insisted.

As I gazed at the bowl of fruits in front of me, a battle waged within me. It wasn't that I thought Sunghoon had poisoned them or anything like that. No, it was something deeper, something rooted in the painful memories of my past.

My father had always been telling me that I was chubby. He'd never given me much to eat, and I often went to bed hungry.

And now, here I was, presented with a bowl of delicious-looking fruits, more food than I'd seen in a long time. But I couldn't bring myself to eat, the fear and shame still gripping me tightly.

Sunghoon's voice pierced through my inner turmoil. "It's okay," he said softly, as if sensing my hesitation. "You can eat them. I won't judge you for this."

His words were unexpected, and a part of me wanted to believe him. But the scars of my past ran deep, and I hesitated for a few more moments. The strawberry in his hand seemed almost too perfect.

After a bit more hesitation, I finally decided to eat some of the fruits.

But as my hands were still tightly bound by the ropes, I soon faced a practical problem. I looked up at Sunghoon, my voice shaky. "How am I supposed to eat when my hands are tied like this?"

Sunghoon's lips curled into a small smile, and he seemed almost amused by problem. "Don't worry," he replied. "I'll feed you."

I couldn't believe it. He'd feed me? I wasn't a baby! I opened my mouth to protest, but before I could say anything, Sunghoon playfully added, "Well, if you don't want me to feed you, I guess I won't give you any fruits."

My stomach growled, and I realized just how hungry I was. I sighed. "Fine, you win," I mumbled. "But use a fork or something, at least."

So, Sunghoon picked up a fork from the table nearby. He carefully speared a piece of fruit and brought it to my mouth.

I couldn't help but feel a bit weird about the whole situation. His gaze remained fixed on me, and it created an unusual tension in the room.

I allowed him to feed me a few strawberries and some grapes, and with each bite, the fear and apprehension that had gripped me earlier started to slowly fade away even though It still took a lot of effort for me.

After a while, I felt like I ate enough. "Thank you," I said, genuinely grateful for the food. It's a bit strange, isn't it? I'm thanking someone who literally tied me up and doesn't allow me anything.

Sunghoon nodded and then got up from his kneeling position. Without saying a word, he walked to the door and left the room, leaving me alone. Once again.

After some time, I got a bit tired. I had been through a rollercoaster of emotions and physical discomfort, and my body longed for rest. But how was I supposed to sleep on the cold, hard floor?