>•> If they were ill

How the characters would act when they are ill (again probably with a fever or something)

Hunger Games:
Katniss Everdeen-
Would refuse to admit that she is sick and would complain whenever you try to treat her. It's not that she doesn't appreciate your efforts, in fact she loves you for it, but she doesn't like being babied as she thinks you may not see her as strong as usual. If you somehow get to comfort her she would still refuse to give you any affection at all because she refuses to get you sick as well and she'll worry the whole time about whether or not the house has enough food.

Peeta Mellark-
Like a literal baby. Would crave your affection more than anything but also doesn't want to get you sick too. Dependant on how he's feeling he'd either be really cuddly without a care if your sick or would want to have as much distance so he doesn't get you sick too. Either way he'd really appreciate any sort of medicine or comfort and would make sure to give you a lot of kisses once he is well again.

Finnick Odair-
This man would crave your affection. He knows it'll get you sick after but he will comfort you then, he just wants you to baby him and hold him in your arms while he relaxes. He would take any medicine without a complaint and would be upset when you have to get up and do stuff because you don't have the excuse that your ill like him.

Johanna Mason-
She would be so careful about not getting you ill as well, she would try to force you to keep your distance from her as much as she can because while she would take care of you if you were ill, she wouldn't want you feeling bad in the first place. She would still take any medicine and anything you give her to make her feel better without any complaints though.

Lucy Gray Baird-
She would feel so bad and would first request you make sure everyone know she is ill and won't be performing, she'll feel bad for leaving them otherwise. After, she'd let you give her any medication you have and be as affectionate as you feel comfortable doing, she wouldn't mind taking care of you if she got you sick too, but she would try to discourage kisses just in case.

Coriolanus Snow -
He would act like he is completely fine and deny it whenever you ask him, in fact he'd probably get annoyed you'd ask. But if you insist that he is sick enough times he'd let you take care of him, he'd be very careful with what he lets you do to him though: he wouldn't want you getting sick nor spending too much on stuff to heal him of his illness and if you did be warned he will get upset at you.

Divergent:
Beatrice Prior-
She would be able to properly guide you on what she needs if she was ill, having experience helping others when they were sick too. I think she wouldn't want to be affectionate with you but if you were anyway she'd accept it and let it happen without complaint because you just being there would mean so much to her.

Four / Tobias Eaton-
He'd be so frustrated with himself for being ill, and would dislike how useless it makes him feel, so would still try to do stuff that he'd normally do just to feel a sense of normality. It would take SO MUCH convincing to get him to stay in bed and once you do he'd be upset that he has to have medicine even though it doesn't taste the best. He wouldn't want you to be affectionate though, if you got sick he'd feel so bad and blame himself for it, which he doesn't want.

Maze Runner:
Thomas-
Would act so childish, he wouldn't want to sleep, have medicine or do anything he wouldn't normally do because he doesn't want to feel sick, and then if he felt really bad because of all his refusal to get help then he'd complain about it and begrudgingly accept your help with a lot of affection with it.

Newt-
He'd feel so bad that you have to take care of him, but if you really insisted then he'd let you give him medicine and baby him and he wouldn't complain because your content doing so. He wouldn't ask for affection, in fact I think he'd avoid it to avoid getting you ill too but if you insisted he'd let you cuddle with him and secretly he'd really enjoy the comfort of you being so close.

Minho-
I think he'd be glad he's sick, like finally he has an excuse to relax and get taken care of by you and not be called a slacker. He'd let you baby him all you want with no complaints and he would relish in that so much, if you were willing to risk getting sick he would also be so affectionate with you and would melt into your touch. I think he would also take any medicine you offer him with no complaints just so you'll put it away quicker and be near him.

Gally-
Would get SO annoyed about it. He'd be complaining from the moment he wakes up to the moment he falls asleep because he'd hate the feeling of not being 100% okay. He'd still complain when you give him medicine though (doesn't like how he taking some of your time to help him) but would love if your still affectionate because it is so comforting to him.

Brenda-
You probably wouldn't even notice if she is ill because she would hide it so well. When you do notice she'd let you give her medicine with no complaints but if you babied her she'd get really frustrated because she doesn't want to be treated like she's fragile. If her illness got really bad then she would let you be really affectionate with her because she'd find it comforting but would feel so bad if you got sick from it. 

Teresa-
Would let you do whatever you want to, she'd take all medicine with no complaints, would let you bring her all the food and drink you want, she would let you be affectionate after a few objections (she doesn't want to get you sick too) because she dislikes being sick and appreciates how much effort you put in to help her out.