>•> Petnames for eachother

Petnames / nicknames you'd both have for each other

Hunger Games:
Katniss Everdeen-
What you call her: Kat
She doesn't want a lovey dovey nickname to her you just saying even an increment of her name is lovey enough.
What she calls you: Bunny
Let me know if this is cringy or morbid because she kills bunnies while hunting but I think she would call you that because your just as cute as a bunny to her.

Peeta Mellark-
What you call him: Sweetie
You call him that because of how sweet he is and also because the nickname makes him flustered and makes him blush.
What he calls you: Cupcake
He calls you that not only because of how sweet you are to him but also in reference to the delicious cakes he can make.

Finnick Odair-
What you call him: Sugar
I hope y'all understand the reference but it's about that bit in the series.
What he calls you: Buttercup
This is in reference to a fanfic I read of him but I also think its an adorable nickname if you have buttercups growing by your house or he just calls you it because its cute.

Johanna Mason-
What you call her: Dear
It started when you were at a Capitol party and were fake acting fancy so you started calling her dear and then it just caught on.
What she calls you: Sexy
Being very flirtatious Johanna calls you this to express to you what she thinks of you.

Lucy Gray Baird-
What you call her: My love
It was a nickname you began using once she'd survived the games and you were in district 12 and it just kinda stuck.
What she calls you: Sweetheart
This is very inspired by what she calls Coryo, but I think she'd call you this at first to get you to like her more, then it became an actual pet name she'd use

Divergent:
Beatrice Prior-
What you call her: Honey
You call her honey as her eyes are the same colour as honey especially when the sun shines on her.
What she calls you: Your name
I think she never had anytime to come up with a pet name for you so she stuck with your name so you'll know she is definitely calling for you when she needs you.

Four / Tobias Eaton-
What you call him: Darling
I can see him finding the nickname comforting so you would call him that to make him happy.
What he calls you: Love
He loves you more than anything so he can wants you to know when he expresses it whenever he calls you that.

Maze Runner:
Thomas-
What you call him: Tommy
I think with most people he dislikes being called that but with you he'd find it comforting especially after a long day.
What he calls you: My dear
I think he would naturally call you that because your very dear to him and he wants to make sure you know that.

Newt-
What you call him: Angel
I can't really explain my reasoning for why you would call him that I just think he would like the nickname.
What he calls you: Love
He calls you that so that any eavesdropping glader can hear how much he loves you and because of how easily it rolls off his tongue.

Minho-
What you call him: Amor
You got a book by the creators that featured this, its Spanish for 'love' so you began calling him this so it was special
What he calls you: Babe
I imagine he uses a generic thats short and snappy and easy for him to use especially in emergencies like if you in the maze together.

Gally-
What you call him: Darling
He usually calls you this as your the only person who he gives this nickname to because your 'his darling'
What he calls you: Princess / Prince
He treats you like a royal so he calls you such to show to everyone overhearing that's what you are to him. 

Brenda-
What you call her: Bren
It came naturally before you were dating when you were driving together and it the nickname just stuck even when you began dating
What she calls you: Cutie
I don't really have an explanation I just think she would call whoever she dates that.

Teresa-
What you call her: Baby
I think you called her that when she was crushing on you and she went bright red so you keep using it as it gets her flustered.
What she calls you: Honey
I think that before you went into the maze she called you that and when you got into the maze with no memories she still called you that without knowing that its the same nickname as before the maze.

A/N: Istg if my future significant other doesn't give me a cute petname I will be so upset